How can I change the map music?

Gugam

Hi! I'm new to the forum and to srb2 kart, these last few weeks I've played a lot with friends and we had a good time (I'm the server)

And recently I discovered that it is possible to change the custom maps music to your own custom music, and that the rest of the people in the game can hear it, my question is, how can I achieve that? I have Slade and I know that the music has to be in OGG format, but I don't know what else I have to do, could you help me? please

Hi! I'm new to the forum and to srb2 kart, these last few weeks I've played a lot with friends and we had a good time (I'm the server)

And recently I discovered that it is possible to change the custom maps music to your own custom music, and that the rest of the people in the game can hear it, my question is, how can I achieve that? I have Slade and I know that the music has to be in OGG format, but I don't know what else I have to do, could you help me? please
perhaps this tutorial can help?
Post automatically merged:

you only need a ogg file and Audacity

It worked for me, thank you very much! Do you know how to change the sound of invincibility?
if you mean the character voice when they use invincibilty, just change the GLOAT voice
if you are talking changing the invincibility music, then just change the music id but i cant remember the id...

Does unused music count as Non-Music Lumps for download? i already know that rule for master server that putting Non-Music Lumps is forbidden.

I already responded to this in the Discord, but that rule is about tricking the game into downloading music-only mods, not a blanket ban on all non-music lumps.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back