How can I change the invincibility music?

Gugam

How can I change the default invincibility/grow music of the game and that everyone who connects to my server can hear it? help pls :(
Post automatically merged:

Nevermind, I found it, I had to put the same name as the invincibility/grow music file that exists in music.kart in a new pk3

(I write how I did it in case someone else in the future has the problem)

Last edited:
hey can you show me how you did that? im looking to do the same thing and im not familar with SLADE or modding like this

hey can you show me how you did that? im looking to do the same thing and im not familar with SLADE or modding like this
Import a custom music file and give it the name "O__INV" (two underscores). Please note that making a mod that does nothing but replace music will NOT work on a server, as SRB2 will not download music-only addons when joining. However, it will work fine in singleplayer or as part of a bigger mod that does more than just replace music.

Import a custom music file and give it the name "O__INV" (two underscores). Please note that making a mod that does nothing but replace music will NOT work on a server, as SRB2 will not download music-only addons when joining. However, it will work fine in singleplayer or as part of a bigger mod that does more than just replace music.

1) this is the code for Kart invincible, right?
2) so it doesnt download, but if i still load the file will it still load into memory ? (example addfile mod.wad)

thanks for the tutorial though!

Yes, if you load an addon that only contains music, the custom music will play for you, but not anyone else on the server.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back