HMS123311 BLAST

Status
Not open for further replies.
A. Shut it, the HMS123311 selection is fake.

B. This mod is a giant Rickroll. HMS123311 is just a figurehead.

3. Read A and B

Neva Gonna give you up, Never gonna let you down, Never gonna run around and desert you! *shot* But seriously, this mod is pretty good (asides from a HUMONGOUS RickRoll, and a useless HMS123311 character selection.)

DroxSorcerer said:
adil11223344 said:
how do u activate hms cause when i try to pick him he turns 2 sonic

You have to get to Vibrant Vendetta Zone by getting all 800 rings in Ultimate mode 12 times.
You forgot the Raynbo emerald! Never forget the Raynbo emerald!

1. whe you learn to use the edit button and 2. when you search the SRB2FFH hosted files.

It isn't.

Good wads: Senku, Zeshiro, anything by CZ64 that is 3D.
Bad wads: Anything that is not standard SRB2 Sonic with Sonic in its name.

Speedylizzard14 said:
Trust me, Hms isn't that great...
Well, I played it in srb2jte.exe and he's got a great skills. The greatest. It's bad, there are no host or join games. There are, but when you host it will show other people "no servers found"...

Sasa said:
Speedylizzard14 said:
Well, I played it in srb2jte.exe and he's got a great skills. The greatest. It's bad, there are no host or join games. There are, but when you host it will show other people "no servers found"...

He's got a too much skills.

And no servers found is because nobody plays JTE online. The last distributed version crashed with netgames anyway.

FSX said:
Sasa said:
Speedylizzard14 said:

And no servers found is because nobody plays JTE online. The last distributed version crashed with netgames anyway.
I had a little test. Open twice SRB2JTE on 1st go on host game and on 2nd join game, and it shows "no servers found". In SRB2WIN it allways shows. THAT MEANS ONLINE JTE IS CRUSHED.

FSX said:
Sasa said:
Speedylizzard14 said:

Not too much. It's almost the same as when you set multiability and allowsuper to chaosshadow, just this one is mixed with thok and super glide and no climb, just go through the walls, go on the floor and that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back