HMS123311 BLAST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torgo

I decided to go out and say that this mod was a rickroll the entire time. Since I admitted it, this mod no longer has redeeming value.

There is some things that I should clear up. I did ask for permission to use the normal levels from Mystic, and I asked for permission from smodelux to use his levels, and I added rickroll to both. I wanted to see if anyone would fall for it more then once.

If you want to see the original post, just look at the quote below.

Your favorite recolor HMS123311 is back and now has his own mod! In HMS123311 blast there is a bunch of cool new stuff, like the title screen shown below.

hmsblastdm1.png

I will only show one screen to not ruin your fun. Enjoy!
Link Removed

Wow, this is such a great mod. Definitely worth my time downloading. The levels were great, the music choices were great, and overall it was just appealing. You did miss a frame or two on the title screen, but it didn't detract from the overall experience at all. You can just feel the PSHEEW coursing through your veins as you load HMS123311voice.wad into the game and tear through these 9 action-packed levels.

Help

So,how exacly do you activate HMS123311?

Beacause when I start HMS123311blast,(and pick HMS123311,) it starts me out as Sonic.

This made me emo. While the fact it had HMS123311 was awesome, it lacked the professional feel, and the difficulty was total bullshiftkey... I did like Hyperhill, though. There was some awesome gameplay in that. Pretty complex. Kinda disappointed in the 3rd level, though. Very small, almost seemed like it was lazily done, and you could get stuck in an area it took 10 minutes (quite literally) to get out of. Still quite impressive next to "half the other crap in Releases", so to say. Stick off of the cheap shot deaths, though.

I hope you make a v2, this has so much more potential...

Wow Torgo! This mod is amazing! I loved all the creative and high-speed levels, but Level 14, Hyperhill, stood out above the rest. It was that good. I can't believe you had the time to put this much effort into a mod. And the fact that it is based of HMS123311 just makes it even better.

Everyone and everyone should try this awesome mod.

Eh, I do wish that there was more levels. Ironically, 9 isn't enough when you've played the thing to death for about a week. :/

I don't know what happened some one made the links all screwy with rick rolls. You have to use sendspaced one for now.

K, I know this was supposed to be all n00bish and stuff, but it shouldn't be to the point where you break the rules. Those levels were stolen from a level pack. I remember a few weeks ago, I joined a server, it had that WAD loaded, and this wasn't even released. Then, the host was saying that he made the level pack and that it was so awesome, and when I gave constructive critiscm, he kicked me.

EDIT: I got permission from smodelux to use his levels. I forgot to put him in the credits D: I will put it on the first post.

I decided to have the 9 levels that was in the original version. smodedelux levels are taken out. Hopefully this will not get messed up again.

Chaos said:
More HMS? You sir, fail.

This post has successfully determined the IQ of the average SRB2MB user. This is, quite easily, an illustrious sign of the total and utter deterioration of the once amazing SRB2MB, which is now consisting of people who obviously cannot fathom what is concurrently correct and people who are inheritly unable to realize how much they are unable to understand the common sensical laws of what is happening right beneath their username. This people shall not be welcomed into the main driving source of this community, which is the honest communical center of what is right on the SRB2MB...

Anyways... what's wrong with HMS? You're quite mean, you know that? HMS is the bestest character wad ever!~

Also, it's kind of funny how the levels were actually stolen. The levels kinda fit the hms123311 theme awfully well, considering you just pulled the levelpack out of some random guy's folders or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back