Henry Fail Messages

So we need help with Henry.

We dont have much ideas for Henry`s Fail Messages so post you fail message ideas here like:

When you get killed by a lanceabot you get:
"Watch where you`re going!"

You can use Messages from Original Henry games or make your own.
srb20387.gif

I have a set of ideas.

Death by burning- You're on fire! No literally, you're on fire.
Death by pit- Down you go!
Death by drowning- Can't get that drowning theme out of your head, can you?
Death by spikes- You really aren't that SHARP
that's all I came up with

*henry falls down a pit* ''henry was not the imposter''(if u can just make the message appear for when u fall from space that would be ideal)

*henry falls down a pit 2* "Protip: look before you leap"

*henry gets killed my eggman's lasers in the first boss fight* "You,ve got the reflexes of a statue..." "Hint: wait till he's done firing then attack(in small text)"

*henry gets killed my eggman's lasers in the first boss fight2* "try dodging the lasers, nOOb!"

*henry dies at the final boss* "Oh, come on you were so close"

*henry dies in mine kart* "keep your hands and feet in the vehicle at all times please"

*henry dies to a Crawla (blue)* "i can see all those hours of video game playing has really sharpened your skills. Oh wait...

*henry drowns* "where exactly are those air bubbles coming from...?"

*metal sonic out runs you* "YoUr tOo sLoW"

*Robo-Hood snips you* "BOOM! Head shot"

*Dragonbomber* "Man, those things are far more vicious up close"

*Crushstacean* "you can blame that on enemy placement right...? RIGHT?

*Henry loses the fight with metal sonic* "Even after you out ran him showing you know everything he was going to do, you still lost in a normal fight, strange for that to happen isn't it?"

*Henry dies to fang pop gun 1* "POP goes the Henry~"

*Henry dies to fang pop gun 2* "How did you even die to a pop gun? Those aren't even real bullets, they are corks!"

Henry dies to the Fang Bomb 1* "Bouncing tails, Pop Guns, BOMBS? You want it's yours my friend, as long as you have enough rings."

*Henry dies to Fang bomb 2* "HOW many bombs those this weasel have?!"

*Henry dies to either Brak's missles or Homing laser beam* "H-how did you even die to that?! That move so unfair it just knocks you out of the map and makes you fall in a pit, yet you died normally?!"

*Henry dies to Arid Canyon zone tnt* "Bet you have an EXPLOSIVE personality around this zone."

*Anvil'd in arid canyon zone* "Yeesh you got wild coyote'd! Guess this is the part where you hold up a sign saying "Ouch!" while in pieces."

*Death by purposely ramming into a wall of the tracks in a mine cart* "What are you, an mine cart riding Charles?"
Post automatically merged:

*Henry loses the fight with metal sonic* "Even after you out ran him showing you know everything he was going to do, you still lost in a normal fight, strange for that to happen isn't it?"

*Henry dies to fang pop gun 1* "POP goes the Henry~"

*Henry dies to fang pop gun 2* "How did you even die to a pop gun? Those aren't even real bullets, they are corks!"

Henry dies to the Fang Bomb 1* "Bouncing tails, Pop Guns, BOMBS? You want it's yours my friend, as long as you have enough rings."

*Henry dies to Fang bomb 2* "HOW many bombs those this weasel have?!"

*Henry dies to either Brak's missles or Homing laser beam* "H-how did you even die to that?! That move so unfair it just knocks you out of the map and makes you fall in a pit, yet you died normally?!"

*Henry dies to Arid Canyon zone tnt* "Bet you have an EXPLOSIVE personality around this zone."

*Anvil'd in arid canyon zone* "Yeesh you got wild coyote'd! Guess this is the part where you hold up a sign saying "Ouch!" while in pieces."

*Death by purposely ramming into a wall of the tracks in a mine cart* "What are you, an mine cart riding Charles?"
And to add on to that-

*Henry dies in greenflower* "Off to a Great Start not."

*Henry drowns in space* Normally you want to be INSIDE the space station or oxygen pockets of air when you go into space."

Last edited:
Drowns in goo - "Caution: Goo does not have any additional oxygen if one decides to bathe under too long... Well fancy that."
Buzz (Gold) - "This fly seems really interested in you!"
Buzz (Red) - "Man, Buzz's are really scary when you see them up close!"
RoboFish - "How stupid do you have to be to die to the dumb unnamed robofish?!"
Mace - "Stop hanging around and swing back into action! Heh heh... Get it? Okay I'll stop."
Thorns - "Not very sharp of you to get wrapped up here."
Special Stage Fail - "I'd have blue spheres also if I ran out of time."
Special Stage 4 Fail - "Not your lucky day to get that damn fourth chaos emerald."
Died with Speedshoes - "2fast4you" (Yeah this one's directly from Fleeing the Complex)
Died with Invincibility - :dramahog: (yes just the emote)
SIGSEV - "01110111 01101000 01111001 00101110"

maybe make a lua when you try to turn super with less than 7 emeralds like in that one scene: You know you need more than one right?

*Henry killed by SMS = "Ow man, you didn't get to shine enough to see the speed of god."
*Henry killed by Samus = "Super Metroid? More like.... Poop...... I got absolutely nothing."

Anyway i still need ideas for Fail Screens
Post automatically merged:

Ok i think Henry is done

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back