Halkel da Thunderhog
Member
Dark Warrior said:There are no custom ability for characters. What is so hard to understand about that?
I know... i'm sure theres a way to make it possible, I usually experiment with things, to see it it is possible.
Dark Warrior said:There are no custom ability for characters. What is so hard to understand about that?
Halkel da Thunderhog said:I know... i'm sure theres a way to make it possible, I usually experiment with things, to see it it is possible.
Super mystic sonic said:Halkel da Thunderhog said:I know... i'm sure theres a way to make it possible, I usually experiment with things, to see it it is possible.
Finish the wad, later you can make custom abilities and higher limits.
Bouncey said:
Dark Warrior said:Wow.
That's worse than what I did for Shuffle.
And that's saying alot.
o.o
Dark Warrior said:Wow.
That's worse than what I did for Shuffle.
And that's saying alot.
o.o
I said:Ok then, guess that parts settled then. If you could make that for me, i'll try to improve it. I'm currently doing PLAYDn. It's quite hard but I'll handle it somehow.
Bouncey said:
Mystic said:Yes, sprite recolors are very boring, stupid, and people should stop making them. That DOESN'T mean that you need to flame him because he's doing the same thing as everyone else. This is ridiculous. Act your age. If you're really 3 and already acting your age, get off my forum.
Not to be mean, man, but as far as I'm concerned he is. It doesn't matter what you do to them, fancharacters that are just minor sprite modifications are dull. Let's put it this way: Would anyone in their right mind play as this character more than once, other than you?Halkel da Thunderhog said:I'm 17, Halkel isn't a recolour. I'd agree to that a year ago because he looked too much like Sonic. Now, He has a few things that make him not a recolour... I admit, Halkel's top and bottom Qurills on his head are sonic's. Middle one and the tinting are shadow's, but the cyber armour (the gray armour like thing he wears) and his brown trousers are part of his trademark (my own design), The shoes on the wad ain't really like the original design to tell you the truth.
FireLaserbeam said:Anyway, I think that Sonic w/flying ability is somewhat interesting, but I am somewhat tried of all the Sonic edits(a side sprite has part of his clothes has Sonic's back spine. But I think its better then SMS or Flame.