• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Halkel Character Wad in process...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, Shadow IS Sonic. Every aspect is similar. Fine, so their moves are named differently. They both still play the same. And, to go around saying your recolor of Shadow for a wad is stronger than Sonic, my argument that this is another pathetic Sonic clone is strengthened. Again: See the picture.

Dude the reson he is my favourite charater becase he is a Sonic clone but he is cooler and Black is a cool color.

Dark Warrior said:
Look, Shadow IS Sonic. Every aspect is similar. Fine, so their moves are named differently. They both still play the same. And, to go around saying your recolor of Shadow for a wad is stronger than Sonic, my argument that this is another pathetic Sonic clone is strengthened. Again: See the picture.

STOP OFFENDING HALKEL, HE LOOKS NOTHING LIKE SHADOW, SHADOW HAD 2 QURILL CURVED, HALKEL GOT 1. SHADOW HAS A SUPER FORM, HALKEL HAS 5 DIFFERENT FORMS (2 he becomes at the basic stage, 2 for each of them and one of them are linked) HALKEL HAS AN ABILITY CALLED HYPERSPEED THAT HAPPENS AT AN OVERCHARGE! SHADOW HAS CHAOS CONTROL WHICH AIN'T AS FAST AND HIS DRAWBACK IS THE NEED OF A CHAOS EMERALD. HALKEL MOVES AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT SO HE'S FASTER THAN SONIC AND SHADOW PUT TOGETHER! MY CHARACTER IS NO CLONE OF SONIC OR SHADOW, YOU HAVEN'T EVEN HEARD OF MY CHARACTERS STORY. SO YOU CAN SHUT UP, YOU'RE ALLOWING A BLUE KNUCKLES, HALKEL ISN'T A YELLOW SONIC OR SHADOW, HE' HAD HIS OWN PERSONALITY THAT GOES OUTSIDE OF SONIC AND SHADOW'S PERSONALITY! :x :evil:

Bouncey said:
Dude the reson he is my favourite charater becase he is a Sonic clone but he is cooler and Black is a cool color.

Black stands for his name... but still, shadow is more of an improvment than a clone.

I said:
lol2nq.png

I believe that that, once again, sums up your character.

I know he isn't clone but if he wasn't a dark vershon of Sonic he probley wouldent be my favourite charter.

To Dark Worrer:OLD XD But realy if you dont download the wad then you will get kicked from server's that use it.

Dark Worm said:
Read the summary.
And yes, it does.

I AM NOT STUBBON. You are. You can't except the fact that Halkel is nothing like them except for species. Then Manic isn't sonic's brother, Sonia aint his sister but his CLONES!!! :evil:

Look, can't you just see that you're making an obvious Sonic clone? I mean, come on. It looks like Shadow. Fine, maybe some small changes in the spikes, but that's really it. It's another one of those "leet Sonic rivals that is more poweful than Sonic or maybe even Super Sonic!!11!". Wake up and smell the coffee.

I say my charater is a Sonic Clone but I dont think Halkal's charater is becase Shadow dosent wear cloths.

Dark Warrior said:
Look, can't you just see that you're making an obvious Sonic clone? I mean, come on. It looks like Shadow. Fine, maybe some small changes in the spikes, but that's really it. It's another one of those "leet Sonic rivals that is more poweful than Sonic or maybe even Super Sonic!!11!". Wake up and smell the coffee.

Just because he looks like someone doesn't mean he's a clone... a clone looks exactly like him, and IS him (same abilities, same attitude and same everything, This proves he ain't a clone, Halkel can't become Super Halkel because he doesn't need chaos emeralds to transform to his 5 forms) Halkel is not more powerful than the supers unless he's in his Lord Stage (Immortal with a few control drawbacks). Halkel is the same Specie, and speed can be better than sonic's but he ain't a clone because he hasn't got all the abilities that sonic has, only the speed. (he started out slow when he was first created because he doesn't know how to control the electricity in him at that time). I have made my point now.

Bouncey said:
I say my charater is a Sonic Clone but I dont think Halkal's charater is becase Shadow dosent wear cloths.

the only thing familiar between the 2 are the way he was created, except Halkel was made the same but a live wire mutated him to become who he is today.

....Wanna see another pic/description of your character? Go see the picture DW posted.

Roboashura said:
....Wanna see another pic/description of your character? Go see the picture DW posted.

He looks nothing like him, that's just a super sonic that's been messed with. Halkel doesn't look anything like him so don't start.

Okay, now stop fighting over 1 bone.Sure he looks like a hedgehog, but thats why its called a thunderhog. Go strengthen up you character, but don't set everything to the highest level.

Super mystic sonic said:
Okay, now stop fighting over 1 bone.Sure he looks like a hedgehog, but thats why its called a thunderhog. Go strengthen up you character, but don't set everything to the highest level.

Dark Warrior started it, and what do you mean by strengthen up your character?

Look, many MANY people find this thing stupid. It's not just me. I'm just more vocal about it because I'm sick of finding new topics on things that:
A) Won't be finished
B) Are stupid, pointless, and annoying.

Dark Warrior said:
Look, many MANY people find this thing stupid. It's not just me. I'm just more vocal about it because I'm sick of finding new topics on things that:
A) Won't be finished
B) Are stupid, pointless, and annoying.

Don't you start again... otherwise you'll be crying wolf once i learnt to add abilities to wads (or the use of SOC) and gave him his ultimate move.

ONOES!!11! PH34R T3H ULTIMATE MUV!1!

You do realise that SOCs can't add moves to characters, right?

Just enemies. XP Then again, it may add moves to your wad....sorry, bad pun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back