Hacks and Finds (Spoiler Warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well before I downloaded I was on a server then I downloaded it the game closed then I tryed to get on and there wernt any servers on.

No More patches anymore

SRB2 Hacked (Beta)
http://jrose05.googlepages.com/srb2winhacked.zip

This SRB2 has no modifier so you can use god and noclip and still unlock stuff. It is a SRB2 EXE file.

Note: You will still see warning must restart game but it mean nothing.

It is against the Master Severs Rules to use my Hack/Codes

FuriousFox said:
3. No hacking. Using the in-game cheats is fine, but using external programs to modify your score, change the color of your name, gain access to content you shouldn't be able to access, or any other such action will result in an immediate ban.

Alright, seems good to me. But why are you so concentrated on the "be able to to unlock stuff with cheats" thing? Try things such as moonjump(press Ctrl when midair), turbo run, and that kinda stuff.

Um, does srb2 (beta) overwrite your data jrose? if not then im ok.

Edit: But... I shouldnt take the risk. But if i get an answer that says it doesnt overwrite. I think I *MIGHT* check it out.
Off Topic: To all you double posters, Use the edit button! :x

Sorry for the double post.

I update the link to my stuff form the first post of this topic. And I found a console commands that where not on the SRB2 Wiki page. They are startmovie and stopmovie. When you put in startmovie it will start taking a lot of screen shots of the game. I had it on for about 5 seconds and toke like 30 screen shots of the game. And stopmovie stops it form taking screen shots.

Console
http://www.srb2wiki.sepwich.com/index.php?title=Console

A new option for the mac version. Switch Map... The option is for 2players and network games only.

Re: Hacks and Findes (Spoiler Warning)

jrose05" [quote="FuriousFox said:
3. No hacking. Using the in-game cheats is fine, but using external programs to modify your score, change the color of your name, gain access to content you shouldn't be able to access, or any other such action will result in an immediate ban.

And to think I use your codes in netgame play everyday in a server, but I don't think it means the gamedata.dat. If so, I'll ban myself.

Jrose05 i just downloaded the cheat thing and now its saying srb2.exe has failed to start because fmod.dll was not found. how do i re-install this application cause it says thats the only way to fix the problem

I get this compliant a lot. All I can tell you is to Google Search it.

My Site said:
Help
I tried to explain how to use it here. SRB2MB

Still need help. Try googling how to use Cheat Engine 5.3

Don't forget to check out the SRB2 Codes file for more help. SRB2Codes.txt

Edit: A new version of Cheat Engine is out. It now version 5.4. My codes should still work for the new version. I will test that out later.

I would have thought you would have learnt by now, every oldbie in this community hates this topic for all it's worth...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back