Hacks and Finds (Spoiler Warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The SMRPG Song said:
Why we try to cheat in a real-ly good game? Just suck like crap and it make you look lame!

I'll admit I've used these now and then to use magnet-nuke(Yellow + Bomb shields) against JTEbots but otherwise, see quote.

I never used them, although I "used" the cheat one when I found some cheats in the source code that don't have console commands. However, I didn't get it from your file, I made it myself,(You're not the only one who can use CE) so yeah...

(no, I'm not telling you what value to use for the cheats, and one is broken anyways)

I WILL WAIT NO MORE! I WANT THE REAL LINK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OR ELSE >.<

EDIT: I WILL WAIT NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheats

ummm... i dont know what value to put for the cheats like the shields do i use 1 ,5,9,9999999. or is there a certain number that i need to use and does this work for 1.09.4A? i just want to use the invincibility cheat please help me

?

JRose said:
I no longer support the CE Cheats. I also removed them from my sites.
i know that (phew i downloaded them yesterday)
but do i still don't know how to use them i already have the files i just need to know if there are any certain values i need to use

SSN, I think it's time you added some more cheat engine protection... :<

Already mentioned to AJ at least about the 1.1 addfile thing. Hopefully, AJ can disable the CE from working somehow too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back