Hacks and Finds (Spoiler Warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...I can't believe i didnt read this a long time ago.

Im really experinced in using T-search and Cheat Engine. I even use a UCE For games Like Maplestory that uses an Anti-hacking program (Nprotect). Anyways Nice job on the value finds...You found a few i didnt find previously.

Oh yeah guys...I dont know if this has been said yeat but Dont use these in NetPLay cause it will Kick you out.

Also I have made trainers using some of these addys listed. I might deside to release them one of these days.

Are you joking???

Download the zip. Extract its file into a folder. Highlight all the gamedatas in there. Drag them into your Sonic robo blast 2 folder. You are done...start the darn game.

The password code unlocks all the stuff for srb2 only. If you know how to use CE 5.2 (Cheat Engine 5.2). The code will not erase you times on the levels. My gamedata will erase you times on the levels.

ok let me put my problem in a different way. i downloaded your data and dragen it to the game. it said wad clould not be found.

supersonic45 said:
ok let me put my problem in a different way. i downloaded your data and dragen it to the game. it said wad clould not be found.

It is not a wad. You neen Cheat Engine 5.2 to read it.

Cheat Engine 5.2
http://www.heijnen1.demon.nl/CheatEngine52.exe

Cheat Engine website
cheatengine.org

How to use

You must have SRB2 running in the background. You do this by running SRB2 in software mode then you hold ctrl and hit the tab button.
Click this

Then scroll down and click srb2win.exe then click OK

Then click this

jrose05 said:
supersonic45 said:

And........after you activated the code, you need to start up SRB2 again? If you need to do that, how to use the cheat?(what button?)

Just click the SRB2 tab from the windows tab thing at the bottom and SRB2 will come up with the codes will be on.

Do you see the SRB2 tab from the windows tab thing at the bottom saying SRB2 V1.09.4.

Lol. This is all just to confusing to me. I'll just unlock everything doing it the normal way. It's more fun to me. :mrgreen:

Sorry for double post, but i've found an eaiser way. Just put all the files in the folder into your SRB2 folder. I found this out when I downloaded someones data and put it in the folder.

Sorry for the double post, but I need to tell you that my codes do not work for SRB2JTE. I am making a new file for SRB2JTE.

jrose05 said:
Sorry again

Update
I now have codes for SRB2JTE.
http://pages.google.com/-/static_files/SRB2JTECheatCodesV1698.zip

NOTE:The EP code can make you Level 200 Just put in the value at 2000000000 and play until you go up a level.

I think you shouldn't have released SRB2JTE codes this quick yet. SRB2JTE is already a unstable mod, and codes don't make it muh better.

Other then that, nice job! Keep continueing making codes and good luck explaining me how to start SRB2 with those codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back