Here is my current roster of characters within my kart pack, and there will be more to come in the future!​

Racers:
SOL BADGUY

First Appearance: Guilty Gear (1998)
Speed = 5
Weight = 8
srb2kart-sol-png.73945

SLY COOPER
First Appearance: Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (2002)
Speed = 6
Weight = 3
srb2kart-sly-png.73946

YUNA
First Appearance: Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational (2011)
Speed = 4
Weight = 4
srb2kart-yuna-png.73947

LANI
First Appearance: Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational (2011)
Speed = 5
Weight = 2
srb2kart-lani-png.73948

YUMI *new*
First Appearance: Ape Escape 3 (2005)
Speed = 4
Weight = 3
srb2kart-yumi-png.73949

CASI
First Appearance: Ape Escape (1999)
Speed = 5
Weight = 7
srb2kart-casi-png.73950

KAT
First Appearance: Gravity Rush (2012)
Speed = 7
Weight = 5
srb2kart-kat-png.73951

Last edited:
@D00D64:
Thanks! Glad to know that my racers got accepted. ^_^

@Fayt_XIII:
Heh, you're welcome! Glad you liked my character. ^^

Version 2 is now live, and adds in Sly Cooper and Casi from the Ape Escape series to the roster!

Lani and Kat have also received minor updates to them. They now move their eyes while drifting, and former has gotten some her old voice clips replaced with new ones.

Version 2.5 is now live, and adds in Yuna from Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational to the roster! Fun Fact: She was originally suppose to be the first Hot Shots character in my Kart Pack, but I thought that her head would be a bit too difficult to sprite at the beginning, due to her hairstyle being asymmetrical.

I'm aiming to release Version 3 by the end of May. As with the past versions prior to 2.5, it will contain two playable racers, and I usually take about 2 weeks to finish spriting a single character. ;)

Nice work on Yuna! It's always nice to have a lesser known character get the spotlight. I'm looking forward to seeing whatever you cook up next.

I know I'm late, but thanks Sunnyside! It's definitely nice to see more obscure or underrated characters become playable in SRB2Kart. ^_^

Anyway, my take on Sol Badguy from the Guilty Gear series has finally been released, and v3 is now live! He's heavily based on his design from Xrd, with elements of his hair seen from previous GG entries, and has his English voice from Xrd -SIGN-. Casi/Charu also gotten updates to her sound files (with some of her old ones getting replaced), while Lani's gloat has gotten a slight adjustment.

Last edited:
After last year's lack of updates, Version 3.5 is now live, and adds in Yumi/Sayaka from Ape Escape 3 to the roster! I've also added a ZIP file to the thread that let's you be able to choose the character(s) you want individually. ^_^

I'll likely make some small adjustments to the original post later, as I'm still getting used to this site's current layout.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back