Guess who showed up at OCRemix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bigboi said:
Nah, I'll just save myself and some hot chick. You know.....if the, um, population dies, we can, um, repopulate the, um, Earth. <.<.... >.>..... Yeah, repopulation. Phew, saved that one!
In some mode, it remembers me the Sonic's story... The future of the Earth (now named Mobius)... The animals repopulates the Earth and the humans are REALLY FEW (Eggman, damn).

Sik said:
bigboi said:
Nah, I'll just save myself and some hot chick. You know.....if the, um, population dies, we can, um, repopulate the, um, Earth. <.<.... >.>..... Yeah, repopulation. Phew, saved that one!
In some mode, it remembers me the Sonic's story... The future of the Earth (now named Mobius)... The animals repopulates the Earth and the humans are REALLY FEW (Eggman, damn).
Some poor girl has to utilize EGGMAN to repopulate the Earth?

Good god, I feel bad for her. :roll:

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Some poor girl has to utilize EGGMAN to repopulate the Earth?

Good god, I feel bad for her.
Yeah, I think her name was Sera, and she was a catgirl.

Oh, wait, wrong universe. Oh well, same basic idea.

I think that Eggman will die without any sons or daugthers :D I'm sure that some other human will remain in another part of the Earth (sorry, Mobius).

I never watched it (well, the only two cartoons that arrived here are Sonic X and AoStH (yes, Sonic SatAM haven't reached)), but there are a lot of information of the serie in Sonic Stadium.

You could always download it online ^_^;

Though I like my VHS and DVD versions better. VHS slightly more, only because the DVD was slightly edited to fit into ADV Films' 7+ catagory and... well, I dunno, they're bastards for doing so.

Then again, the DVD has better quiality video and sound, and the little trailers I watched ten times over, and their cheap little bios that are horribly innaccurate... :roll:

I've got a Sonic Satam VHS in spanish, but I don't like it. I like the idea of the world in ruins and all that, but the characters.... I HATE THEM

Arf said:
I've got a Sonic Satam VHS in spanish, but I don't like it. I like the idea of the world in ruins and all that, but the characters.... I HATE THEM
Mmmmmmh... Is really Sonic SatAM good as it shown? Or the Sonic Epoch is better?

Lol you will have to deal with me there too. :P I have been working forever to make an OCRemix but I still haven't made anything good enough to submit. Now that Zash is there I will have to lay low or he will know I exist again. -_-

Linkman90 said:
Lol you will have to deal with me there too. :P I have been working forever to make an OCRemix but I still haven't made anything good enough to submit. Now that Zash is there I will have to lay low or he will know I exist again. -_-

Whoa, bigass bump.

Sik said:
A week as EXTREME BUMP, else the bumps are only allowed in EXTREME CASES.

I want to go to the very first post made and do this :

BUMP

:mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back