Guess who showed up at OCRemix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I still remember the tiny 640x480 screen I used to have. Cant even play a decent minigame like the Ms. PacMan collection without having to move the taskbar around.

Hrm... Yes, Zash has been quite active recently... He showed up on the SSBM forums not too long ago, I'm pretty sure he was banned by now. Oh, and he showed up at the IRC forum after some noob led him into a Glined channel, the moderators shot him down good.

Oh, and Walan, Radical asked you to do a favor for him, hop to it.

If an international law that regulates the forums exists, I'm sure that Zash will be banned for all the forums forever, and he will lose his forum...

Walen that can't be a real log. Yes he had a rather large picture of a pie but it did not have any reproductive organs on it. It was just a pie. I saw the image with my own eyes. Just a pie nothing else.

akirahedgehog said:
Walen that can't be a real log. Yes he had a rather large picture of a pie but it did not have any reproductive organs on it. It was just a pie. I saw the image with my own eyes. Just a pie nothing else.

*ROFL* XD

Dude, I loved that movie(American Pie). I saw a deleted scene of it that cracked me up!

Geona said:
Sik said:
Hey, start a timer! I want to see how much time left before Zash's banned!

Zash decided to go to unmod first. that's where the image bombs, spammers, and n00b haters roam free. He won't need to be banned, they'll run him off crying.

He actually said something along the lines of "all of you are just trying to ban me" or something like that. Then I kept calling him a fag, and he called me a LAMER. Wow. I actually PM'd him to let him know I was just messing around, because I felt sorry for the poor little runt.

Ritz, I'll give Mystic his reward the moment the final and complete version of SRB2 is released sometime in 2038.

Oh god! First JetKrazy and 666 posts, now this! OH GOD NOES!

Man, lastly I can see that things REALLY stranges are happening... So you can except see SRB2 completed soon...

Nah, I'll just save myself and some hot chick. You know.....if the, um, population dies, we can, um, repopulate the, um, Earth. <.<.... >.>..... Yeah, repopulation. Phew, saved that one!

bigboi said:
Nah, I'll just save myself and some hot chick. You know.....if the, um, population dies, we can, um, repopulate the, um, Earth. <.<.... >.>..... Yeah, repopulation. Phew, saved that one!
That, sir, is my line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back