Geona

http://www.ocremix.org/phpBB2/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=29351

and if that wasn't enough proof:

Zash said:
Requesting this in my sig.

Intermedeate D:
onosg.png
<--- Me! ^_^
Please. I made it myself. Im a graphic designer.

Terrific, now I have to put up with him.

Watch it, Geona, Mystic hates Zash for no reason. He'll probably ban you for even talking about him. :roll:

bigboi said:
Watch it, Geona, Mystic hates Zash for no reason. He'll probably ban you for even talking about him. :roll:

If you want, I can send him horrible PMs of what you people think of him, if that will cheer you up.

Send who?
Either way, it's not very nice... Mystic can be harsh, strict, and plain no fun at times, but he knows what to do in a risky situation. For that, I think he's a good leader.

bigboi said:
I don't see why reinstating a ban for someone who obviously is permanently banned from the forums is "hating" him. I think he's an idiot. I don't "hate" him. He's just too stupid for these forums.

Zash will probably figure out a way to get himself banned from the OCR forums. He's gotten banned from pretty much everything I've ever seen.

*sigh* I'll promise you this much. He isn't as bad as Zash. But considering he got tempbanned in his first four posts, he won't like you.

Why cant you people just leave Zash alone. He has enough people after him already. He has changed alot since he was here too. Forget about the past and move on. Youre acting worse then he ever did.

Sorry for the language in this post. All this happened in UnMod about 10 minutes ago.

Radical Dreamer said:
Murmeli Walan said:
chocobo150 said:
Murmeli Walan said:
Zash said:
Well... I did this once.

There was an avatar limit, 140 x 140... I put my av as 648 x 1000. ^^' It was a penis on a pie.

Then, I spammed the word "pie" over 60000 times in each post I made, bumping other posts with posts, making other topics, posting in every section, and registering with 6 accounts.

Man, it was fun. Thats how I got kicked off the SRB2 forums ^^

I can attest. I was there. Damn good thing SRB2 has Mystic, the best moderator I've ever seen.

Also, you're a faggot.

SRB2?

Sonic Robo Blast 2. It's a Sonic the Hedgehog DOOM mod. Very fun game. The forums are pretty small and quiet, but n00bs and losers float through every once in a while. Mystic does a great job of keeping them in line.

Give mystic a congratulory blowjob for me will ya ?

I believe that people who control the noob problems shoudl be viewed as heroes.

Zash said:
There was an avatar limit, 140 x 140... I put my av as 648 x 1000. ^^' It was a penis on a pie.
An avatar of 648×1000 is... :eek: He's more idiot that a guy in my school that we nicknamed the "Idiot's King"...

Now, that's WIERD, or WEIRD, or whatever....
I can't believe he made such an idiocy, but Also Let Zash alone.
He did something at OCRemix? Ok! Let him live his life.
Next time, you will see:
Guess who showed up on his own house?

Sik said:
Hey, start a timer! I want to see how much time left before Zash's banned!

Zash decided to go to unmod first. that's where the image bombs, spammers, and n00b haters roam free. He won't need to be banned, they'll run him off crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back