• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Green Hill Remake & Marble Zone Remake

No idiot it's Green hill zone 2 from sonic 1.
You think that i am a total idiot to not recognize the most famous level design of all time in Sonic franchise? I just said my opinion and you call me an idiot like just like if a cat entered into a playground full of dogs. There was no point of being rude now.

I said that second pic reminds me of Classic Sonic Simulator because of how the level design on the pic looks.

Last edited:
You think that i am a total idiot to not recognize the most famous level design of all time in Sonic franchise? That makes you be that in that place now (a.k.a idiot). It wasnt my fault that you called me a idiot. I just said my opinion and you call me an idiot like if a cat entered into a playground full of dogs.

I said that second pic reminds me of Classic Sonic Simulator because of how the level design on the pic looks.
Ugh.
Grandma told me don't call anyone names.
And then slander is such that in the end you yourself will be an idiot

Maybe tea?
Or edit?

Ugh.
Grandma told me don't call anyone names.
And then slander is such that in the end you yourself will be an idiot

Maybe tea?
Or edit?
Listen, i said my opinion and then you started to call me an idiot. That means that you strated first,so it was your fault.

Last edited:
2022-11-28_11-44-53.png
2022-12-01_12-53-02.png

Post automatically merged:

I set myself the task of making a map in the style of sonic mania, so that it becomes more diverse. I also plan to add a second skybox in the form of mountains and totems. At the moment I'm working on a cave, that's about how it will look.

In fact, this is the end of the second act, because of the complexity of the third act, I do not know if I will undertake to do it, because of its complexity, but if it works out, then the third act will be the most interesting because of a bunch of possibilities.

Due to the complexity of the map, I probably won't continue developing the marble zone.

Last edited:
DURING THE CREATION OF THE REMAKE, NOSTALGIA FLOODED ME, AND I PLANNED TO MAKE A NEW PROJECT OF THE CLASSIC GREEN HILL IN PARALLEL. I MANAGED TO MAKE A NEW COLOR THAT IS NOT IN SRB2
srb20034.png

NOW I WILL TAKE A SCREENSHOT FROM ANOTHER GAME, FROM WHICH I WILL DRAW INSPIRATION

v5i9o6nzv7791.png

DURING THE CREATION OF THE REMAKE, NOSTALGIA FLOODED ME, AND I PLANNED TO MAKE A NEW PROJECT OF THE CLASSIC GREEN HILL IN PARALLEL. I MANAGED TO MAKE A NEW COLOR THAT IS NOT IN SRB2
View attachment 80381

NOW I WILL TAKE A SCREENSHOT FROM ANOTHER GAME, FROM WHICH I WILL DRAW INSPIRATION

View attachment 80382
1.Did you accidently turned on caps lock? Because it looks like your screaming.
2.Doing 2 big projects at the same time is really hard,and it can cause you cancelling one project so you can countinue on the second one.
3. Why do you always write auto-merged posts? I just dont like seeing them.

Besides that,the screenshot looks cool.

1.Did you accidently turned on caps lock? Because it looks like your screaming.
2.Doing 2 big projects at the same time is really hard,and it can cause you cancelling one project so you can countinue on the second one.
3. Why do you always write auto-merged posts? I just dont like seeing them.

Besides that,the screenshot looks cool.
I do not know why the messages are automatically combined, yes, I decided to finish this map first, it really is a time-consuming task.

Here is another screen of my developments for the last
srb20041.png

Last edited:
I do not know why the messages are automatically combined
This occurs because you double posted. If you want your posts to be normal without auto-merge mumbo jumbo, either Edit the post or wait for someone else to reply.

Other than that,the picture you made here is quite good! Really liked the fact that you included robotised Little Planet from Sonic CD.

These are sketches, the cave is not finished, we need even more objects, details and a little design, I also plan to add rays and waterfalls from the cracks. By the way, the question about palm trees, do you need to make them more greenish?
srb20044.png

I had an idea to change the color correction of the map in the future, as there is a strong lack of light green color, for example, here I changed the color of palm trees
srb20058.png

Attachments

• srb20050.png
    srb20050.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 90
Last edited:
I post it right while working in the editor, it's not finished yet, there will be an observation deck on the third screenshot from the left so that you can admire the scenery
2022-12-12_13-10-08.png
2022-12-12_13-09-50.png
2022-12-12_13-09-07.png

I decided that the map should be made not just beautiful, but also interesting from the point of view of design. can you imagine what will happen if you polish all this and add gameplay elements with decorations?!

Last edited:
srb20075.png
srb20076.png
srb20077.png

srb20014.gif

I updated the grass from the side and added grass tips for volume, the loop itself is in the process of development, also last of all I plan to add a spiral, which is quite problematic to do. Water is also not the final option, since I can't choose the best option.

Last edited:
This is my new palette v1.1 that goes well with my map and with green flower
srb20017.gif

srb20098.png

I also tried to make the water realistic, which took a lot of time from the beginning of the project.
srb20018.gif

I want to add depth with shadows
srb20107.png

Last edited:
srb20000.png
srb20001.png
srb20003.gif

While jogging, you will be able to see a dead loop, I will post a video when I am at least a little satisfied with the appearance

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back