GFZ2 House's Secret Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek:
wow, does this also have ultimate beated 3 times?

EDIT: i just looked at the times, and how the hell do you get 2 seconds on like, every level?

jrose05 said:
I used Cheat engine 5.2 codes on SRB2 v1.09.2 then I put the gamedata.dat file into v1.09.3
interesting *me wonders how to work it*

so wait, did you beat ultimate 3 times on this?

To beat ultimate all do is just go level select and pick the final boss. Then go to the secrets menu and hit destroy all robots. That code does not modify the game.

Excellent. Not to be a lazy asshole or anything, but I am actually quite the lazy asshole and would rather cheat my way through a game than work at it for months and months =P

jrose05 said:
To beat ultimate all do is just go level select and pick the final boss. Then go to the secrets menu and hit destroy all robots. That code does not modify the game.

:eek: INTERESTING!

*Goes to beat ultimate mode and unlock the GFZ2 Secret

Getting up to that shield is tough work. I kept missing the monitor (It'd help if that waterblock were transparent). After I finally hit the monitor I overshot myself and missed the badniks I was supposed to jump on.

Shuffle, out of curiousity, how many tries did it take you to get to that shield?

Update I add Red Volcano Zone to the statistics.
http://srpgp.supersanctuary.com/ffh/download.php?file=6ef577e91a44ba96195ec1aaf36e2e4a

And here are some codes. To use the codes you need Cheat engine 5.2. Codes are for SRB2 v1.09.3
http://srpgp.supersanctuary.com/ffh/download.php?file=53be46c56ff176757d6999a85c1fb22b

Cheat engine 5.2
http://www.cheatengine.org/

SeanBean said:
how exactly did you figure this one out?

Easy I just scanned for the value of zero on a value type 2 Bytes when the level starts up. Then I scanned for changed values in the middle of the level. Then I changed levels and repeated.

Okay, I'm better at this, but now I'm stuck at the house. I blew up the shield, but I can't spindash through it... Do I have to be on Normal difficulty or can I do it on Hard?

jrose05 said:
You can't do that, that's considered cheating. 'tis considered cheating because A) You didn't complete it the whole way 3 times. B) You can turn SUPER SONIC in Level Select. :/

FoxBlitzz said:
Getting up to that shield is tough work. I kept missing the monitor (It'd help if that waterblock were transparent). After I finally hit the monitor I overshot myself and missed the badniks I was supposed to jump on.

Shuffle, out of curiousity, how many tries did it take you to get to that shield?
Just one, it's easy. Just hit directly between the two SDURFS, hop on one crawla, and you're there.

Shuffle's hoaxing. I just know it. Shuffle is SO hoaxing. DO WHAT JROSE SAYS!

EDIT:

-removed, contradicts with my first statement-

goddang this is hard. Just trying to finish CEZ3 is a challenge for me. And loosing all my lifes after starting on ultimate from the beggining 3 times totally kills me.

FSX said:
Shuffle's hoaxing. I just know it. Shuffle is SO hoaxing. DO WHAT JROSE SAYS!

EDIT:

The first time I got level select, it was from a one-player netgame that started on Castle Eggman 3. STOP HOARDING SECRETS, SHUFFLE!!!
Oh right, first he's just hoaxing, and then he's just hoarding secrets.

I did it! I didn't know Dark City zone was done! Red XVI pops out in the hole made in the house and says "You AGAIN!?!? You should be drug out into the street and be shot."

You die and go to DCZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back