GFZ2 House's Secret Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
in the game bring down the console and type screenshot it woulld take a nice picture then upload on a image hosting site and post it here.

Matthew said:
in the game bring down the console and type screenshot it woulld take a nice picture then upload on a image hosting site and post it here.

It's crashes whenever I do that.

ho hum we still lack any prove that this exist for all we know this could of been a created lvl added on with a house (unsure) I fail to understand if this event really exists.

Matthew said:
ho hum we still lack any prove that this exist for all we know this could of been a created lvl added on with a house (unsure) I fail to understand if this event really exists.

Suffle posted a video in his first post go get it.

I beleave he wants a video and screenies of RED and of DCZ. I'm not sure who's more evil, shuffle for bribing us, or SSN for making this XP.

So, Bigboi figured it out, eh?
By the way, SSNTails did some crazy stuff to not allow PRINTSCREENing when you're in that level. It's insane o_o;
Once you fall down into the house, you find RedXVI and he does what Bigboi explained.

Shuffle said:
So, Bigboi figured it out, eh?
By the way, SSNTails did some crazy stuff to not allow PRINTSCREENing when you're in that level. It's insane o_o;
Once you fall down into the house, you find RedXVI and he does what Bigboi explained.
Hahaha no, Shuf. You haven't found anything, that's just a clever hoax. I, however, on the other hand...

redxvi.gif

Then how did the guy apear I belive shuffle otuhgh but realy how did he apear if neochaotickal used checo.

Bouncey said:
Then how did the guy apear I belive shuffle otuhgh but realy how did he apear if neochaotickal used checo.
There's a bug in 1.09.2 that makes him appear if the map is MAP01..

ZTaimat said:
"bind X cecho "You again!? You should be\ drug out into the street and shot!"

=P

You know the game'd read that as bind X cecho , don't you?

...it was actually bind e "cecho you again!? you should be\drug out into the street and shot!" =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back