GFZ2 House's Secret Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mystic said:
In conclusion: Pwned.

Yeah, but it was totally the best hoax we ever pulled. Sorta a bit of revenge for finding out about Red Volcano so fast.

Eh, the second I saw Shuffle, of all people, post it, and him using a large amount of smilies in one post, I figured it was fake. So I decide to play along. It was a good laugh, lemme tell ya.

Opening SRB2.srb helped, too. =P

Edit: And by the way, I was the one who started the whole DCZ thing, too.

I TRIED doing it the fair way. There felt that there was no way of knowing if you beated Ultimate 3x. I figured I'd try out the cheating device some people where using. I musta beaten Ult. like 4x and tried out the GFZ2 trick tons of times without luck. After that, I felt that there was a completely cheat-proof way of doing this, or that Shuffle's video was an edited wad. Guess I was right when I first heard that it was. I didnt put hours of work into it, but in some ways, I got pwned too.

Bigboi said:

Red Volcano wasn't in SRB2.SRB. Yet it's there. There's no way you can tell me that that's how you "knew" it was a hoax. =P

I was fooled. Kinda.

Except for the fact when I heard the requirements.
Me: "Screw this secret. I don't care HOW good it is."
So not like I really fell for it, since I gave up before I even started. But I did believe it existed...

Besides, why couldn't you make it say "Go away. There is nothing here" or something like that when the secret was actually done? Or did something like that actually happen? :?

Dark Warrior said:
Bigboi said:

Red Volcano wasn't in SRB2.SRB. Yet it's there. There's no way you can tell me that that's how you "knew" it was a hoax. =P

I mean looking in MAP02 and see if there's a secret path.

The secret path, if it existed, would have been done through the programming. Just like GFZ1's house. Checks for a certain sector number, then spawns Red at a certain position.

Dark Warrior said:
Bigboi said:

What he means is SRB2.SRB's MAINCFG. Red Volcano is in there. Listed under "Level 16" in the level header section

>.>

What part of "false and nonexistent" do you not understand? Seriously, it's called waiting for the entire official set of SP levels to come out.

Well I only got 1.09.3 a few days ago So I did not notice anyway the screenshots look real.

and anyway I'm not that much of a dumbass thanks :x

FoxBlitzz said:
Actually, it's the hole that Tails can insert himself into. But good enough.
I'm not quoting sonicfan93. I said that now we know the hole in which Sonic can insert himself in, since we already know Tails'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back