GFZ2 House's Secret Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spazzo said:
somebody really has to get the 1.09.3 source code, snatch DCZ, and make it a seperate wad, to avoid all confusion. :P
nice idea, i'd like to see this stage for myself

(other than a Friggin screenshot)

jrose05 said:
All of my codes and mods are here. So any questions you have about my codes and mods ask in this topic.
Hacks and Findes
http://www.sepwich.com/ssntails/mb/viewtopic.php?t=2984

CCUSTOM.jpg

Congratulations! You've prooved that no matter what game you play, there will always be underhanded people who can't enjoy a game with a challenge of any kind. :lol:

Mystic said:
I enjoy hacking the game, but honestly, why not just edit the source code to hack it? There isn't much point in hex editing the game when you have the source code to mess with at your whim.

Personally, I don't see a problem with cheating. It's just a problem when people start doing it online or complain when there isn't anything else to do because they hacked the game and ruined it for themselves.
That says it all.

Wether this is real or not, this is a GODLY challenge. Completing Ult 3 times is easy, finishing with a total time of 5:20 was incredibly hard, and then... this godly, near-impossible perfect-precision challenge is the most incredible creation since sliced bread.

I hate you SSNTails =P

Offtopic: Oh yeah, and jrose... where is that avatar from?

Fury, getting that shield isn't too difficult once you know where to bounce. At first I kept getting way off. I then watched the video again and I got a better idea. Soon I was getting pretty good at the act. I actually fell off the platform I bounced up to 2-3 times (without getting the shield). It can be frustrating. :P

I got to the house with the shield twice but could never figure out what to do afterwards... maybe this save game doesn't have Ultimate completed three times?

maybe the 'beat ultimate 3times' is saved as RAM that is deleted/forgotten after exiting the game?

It probably was the eggslimer, he just killed it, and took a picture after the slime parts fell off.

meh... i think thats fake, unless someone makes a video...

but what happens with eggman after you defeat him there?
or whats the point of eggman being there?

Nothing happens, and it's more than just Eggman. I saw a Goomba corpse and a bunch of the little animals that appear when you kill an eggbot. And if you think it's fake then try it yourself.

Spazzo said:
HAH! Thats Gloom Metropolis, silly! I reconise the area from act 2.

AJ used that level for one of the acts. It's odd, isn't it? Halfway through the level, I went "Where the heck have I seen it before?". I thought one of you guys would recognize it.

And if you think I'm lying, AJ can back me up. And plus, do you think I'm stupid enough to take a screenshot of GMZ and not have anyone notice it.

Screw it, I'll upload the beginning of DCZ1.

srb200038ty.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back