Friday Night Funkin' Thread.

Good Game, The songs are "Fresh" GOTE´M LOL ok no and the mods are basicaly: 99% of the mods are just, SPAMING ARROWS (cof,cof, heckbeats, whitty, tricky, foolhardy, cof,cof) but yea nothing like heck............
No?
Oh boy, you'll love games like osu!mania, stepmania, etterna, quaver, etc.

FNF got me into rhythm games, and I'm grateful for it. I like how the game prefers to ease you in to the mechanics rather than force you spam arrows on your first or second go-around. Can't wait for the harder weeks to come out :^)

the game's pretty good, i find myself consistently coming back to it whenever i get bored of sonic robo blast 2 or any other game available. it's a pretty fun time, and at least 90% of the songs are absolutely great. modding scene is pretty good too, most of them provide a much needed spike of difficulty (that i think week 7 will somewhat let us have, considering how fast "ugh" is), but some of them are quite a little bit bullshit, like mid-fight masses and its double note spam and b-sides' very unforgiving patterns. most mods are extremely enjoyable though.

Ello, this game has gone pretty popular late 2020, i had intrerests in this game and ive finally downloaded it a couple days ago, its a pretty great rhythm game, theres a bunch of mods with the community of this game, theese mods on Friday Night Funkin' are pretty neat! what do you guys think about Friday Night Funkin', and the mods, eh?
Ye, it's cool

do i have to say something? i beat cheating,unfairness do i look like im bad at the game? also i have no one to play srb2 sadly :( edit: also im gonna say the fishy fish i forgor 💀 but its pretty hard bc of the speed and the engine is old so i miss every time when i play on kade engine 1.2 meme: i forgor 💀 i rember pog

Hello chat.
srb20276.gif

FNF in SRB2 Real.

Ello, this game has gone pretty popular late 2020, i had intrerests in this game and ive finally downloaded it a couple days ago, its a pretty great rhythm game, theres a bunch of mods with the community of this game, theese mods on Friday Night Funkin' are pretty neat! what do you guys think about Friday Night Funkin', and the mods, eh?
as an ex-FNFer, i kinda liked the game, until the community went toxic, kids spammed low effort mods, and the mods lost originality.
now everything is just sonic.exe or learning with pibby

i have been playing fnf since it first released, ive seen all the popular mods, good and bad, ive been through whitty, to the newest drama for the cancelled sonic.exe mod, i reckon bambi and dave mod is overated for what it is, sonic exe mod is very good and very sad its cancelled, making a fnf mod IS HARD! ive been working on a fnf mod on a meme sonic i made up.

some of the community is shit, some are cool
hope this games mods keep to amaze everyone

As for Friday Night Funkin,im a massive fan of it.Checking Funkipedia and Community game channel everyday,always coming in Khinsider on fridays(bc then there are FNF downloadble OST's there,il lgive you link to it soon),and more.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back