Friday Night Funkin' Thread.

Peppermint

a fan of Cybershell lol.
Ello, this game has gone pretty popular late 2020, i had intrerests in this game and ive finally downloaded it a couple days ago, its a pretty great rhythm game, theres a bunch of mods with the community of this game, theese mods on Friday Night Funkin' are pretty neat! what do you guys think about Friday Night Funkin', and the mods, eh?

NoxiousChamber

Call me Noxious
I never tried FNF for myself, only saw gameplay videos of it. However, by looking at the videos, the game looks amazing. I'm in love with the artstyle that they use for the game, and some of the songs can be a bop. The mods can also be fantastic, like one mod of a Crewmate I found that had the style of the promotional art, it was amazing. So yeah, FNF overall is an amazing game, and I hope to try it out for myself.

Peppermint

a fan of Cybershell lol.
I never tried FNF for myself, only saw gameplay videos of it. However, by looking at the videos, the game looks amazing. I'm in love with the artstyle that they use for the game, and some of the songs can be a bop. The mods can also be fantastic, like one mod of a Crewmate I found that had the style of the promotional art, it was amazing. So yeah, FNF overall is an amazing game, and I hope to try it out for myself.

You can actually download it for free at its Itch.io page, and you can also play it on newgrounds too.