Friday Night Funkin' Thread.

Twins'R'Okay

Mid-tier Pixel Artist
Good Game, The songs are "Fresh" GOTE´M LOL ok no and the mods are basicaly: 99% of the mods are just, SPAMING ARROWS (cof,cof, heckbeats, whitty, tricky, foolhardy, cof,cof) but yea nothing like heck............
No?
Oh boy, you'll love games like osu!mania, stepmania, etterna, quaver, etc.

FNF got me into rhythm games, and I'm grateful for it. I like how the game prefers to ease you in to the mechanics rather than force you spam arrows on your first or second go-around. Can't wait for the harder weeks to come out :^)

SilverVortex

fuck not again *lights hand on fire*
the game's pretty good, i find myself consistently coming back to it whenever i get bored of sonic robo blast 2 or any other game available. it's a pretty fun time, and at least 90% of the songs are absolutely great. modding scene is pretty good too, most of them provide a much needed spike of difficulty (that i think week 7 will somewhat let us have, considering how fast "ugh" is), but some of them are quite a little bit bullshit, like mid-fight masses and its double note spam and b-sides' very unforgiving patterns. most mods are extremely enjoyable though.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)