• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

FL Studio Chan REDO Progress Report (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidy2246

✨ Collaborator ✨
Hello! It's Voidy/Fruity once again! Continuing on from Part 1 of my FL Studio Chan respriting process. Let's get right into it!

5/10/2021: Finished the first 4 frames of her dashmode animation.
FL Chan PR9.jpg

5/11/2021: Finished all dashmode sprites. These also make up a couple of other animations, so I'm glad to get this done! This now means that I only have a few more sprites to go before I get to the painful ones.
FL Chan PR10.jpg

5/14/2021: Since the last update, I've been working on a last-minute ability and a bot ability for FL Chan. These are the result of those things.
CSS(2).png

MSFL(2).png

FL Chan PR11.jpg

srb20003.gif

5/15/2021: Finished all angles of the first frame of the activation animation of her Kaboom Box attack.
FL Chan PR12.jpg

5/17/2021: Finished rectifying her Kaboom Box attack and finished 6 out of 8 rotations for the second frame of the activation animation.
FL Chan PR13.jpg

Since these are the main sprites of the ability, you'll get to see it in action once I finish up! ;)

5/18/2021: Most of you probably saw this on Discord, but I'll post it again here.
srb20000.gif

Since I'm here: I might as well announce that after tomorrow's update, I will be moving this to a third thread. So make sure you don't miss it as it will contain the remainder of her sprites done (or at least the sprites I plan to get done before her initial release).

5/19/2021: I originally wanted to do a different animation, but it eventually turned into the walking animation. Which is good too because that means once I finish all of the frames, I can cross out one of the painful ones. For the walking animation, supposed to be like Amy's where it's all 'dainty' and stuff, but there's also music notes above her head because she's either supposed to be humming or listening to music in her headphones (haven't decided yet).
FL Chan PR15.jpg

Since this is the final picture I can upload to this thread, I will now be moving this to a third thread as I said yesterday. See ya there, everyone!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back