Febuary 2000 Prototype Discussion (previously "First version of GFZ FOUND")

Jammin'

DISAPPEAR!
This thread is now for discussion of the Feb 2000 Prototype.
Go grab it here.

Yes, it's true. SSNTails found the original version of GFZ, back when the two halves of GFZ1 as we know it were seperate acts.
They're dated March 2000, and no, that doesn't make them the SAGE 2000 version. We still have no idea where it is.
Screenshots:
400px-SRB2_LaterXmas.png
400px-SRB2_LaterXmas2.png
400px-SRB2_LaterXmas3.png

400px-SRB2_LaterXmas4.png

We also have an extremely early version of THZ1.

Everyone will have to wait for the build to be released. SSN is working on compiling the sourcecode of this build for modern machines.

Last edited:
Holy crap, this would have made 2012 me who was obsessed with old SRB2 versions very happy.
I hope he releases the DOS version too, I would definitely load it up on my Windows 98 PC.

Yes, it's true. SSNTails found the original version of GFZ, back when the two halves of GFZ1 as we know it were seperate acts.
They're dated March 2000, and no, that doesn't make them the SAGE 2000 version. We still have no idea where it is.
Screenshots:
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

Everyone will have to wait for the build to be released. SSN is working on compiling the sourcecode of this build for modern machines.
it looks very, isolating and empty

oh yeah, i see no hud too

Screenshots:
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

this is sick

Screenshots:
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

That is insane!! I'm excited for the build! It's always nice to see some resurfaced history I was never originally around to see, especially for this game.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back