[ FANG'S HEIST ]

[Open Assets] [ FANG'S HEIST ] 1.0.2: WRONG BUILD? WRONG SYNTAX!

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Saxa2007 updated [ FANG'S HEIST ] with a new update entry:

Version 2 is now in development.

Hey guys, here's a bit of a lengthy post regarding the mod's current state, and the uncertain future. I will be going over why I don't feel proud of this version's release, and what I will be trying to focus on in the future to make the mod more clear, and better in general.

Version 1, to me, was... Decent at best. It had everything I set out to release with, minus a few bugs that still exist in Version 1.0.2. But I had a few problems, and so did a few other people in the community server...

Read the rest of this update entry...
 
Saxa2007 updated [ FANG'S HEIST ] with a new update entry:

Version 2... Siiiikeee... Devlog

Hey y'all. It's ya boy. I figured it's a good time to let you all in on what's next for Fang's Heist, now that we have an actual direction. This will be quick and simple.

Full Recode
Fang's Heist was built on nothing but code I made on a whim. I had many ideas, but due to the codebase being so funky and difficult to work with, I just couldn't do them. It was a mess. Along with that, towards the pre-code's last days, I noticed the many amount of flaws the mode has had.

Just...

Read the rest of this update entry...
 
This is a pretty cool concept and twist on the "escape" gamemode with a lot of potential; I hope this gets to be as popular as the other custom gamemodes.

I also had a silly idea (no clue if it would even be possible or balanced) What if there was a sort of "perk system" similar to that of Crossworlds's gadget system? maybe in-between matches players could pick out one or two "perks" that affect the gameplay for you. (and maybe your team).
 
[...] What if there was a sort of "perk system" similar to that of Crossworlds's gadget system? maybe in-between matches players could pick out one or two "perks" that affect the gameplay for you. [...]
I was considering something like that, it'll likely have to wait a while, since we plan on making more major and underlying changes to make to the mode, but we'll look into it at some point ^-^
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back
Top