wallace and gromit
just a chill guy (sometimes)
its cool i like it #killdylan
Hey guys, here's a bit of a lengthy post regarding the mod's current state, and the uncertain future. I will be going over why I don't feel proud of this version's release, and what I will be trying to focus on in the future to make the mod more clear, and better in general.
Version 1, to me, was... Decent at best. It had everything I set out to release with, minus a few bugs that still exist in Version 1.0.2. But I had a few problems, and so did a few other people in the community server...
Well thats awesome, hope ya have fun makin it!Saxa2007 updated [ FANG'S HEIST ] with a new update entry:
Version 2 is now in development.
Read the rest of this update entry...
IM NOT GOING TO ADD GAYWell thats awesome, hope ya have fun makin it!
Also add g a y to the mod, every multiplayar mod needs to have g a y
Hey y'all. It's ya boy. I figured it's a good time to let you all in on what's next for Fang's Heist, now that we have an actual direction. This will be quick and simple.
Full Recode
Fang's Heist was built on nothing but code I made on a whim. I had many ideas, but due to the codebase being so funky and difficult to work with, I just couldn't do them. It was a mess. Along with that, towards the pre-code's last days, I noticed the many amount of flaws the mode has had.
Just...
I was considering something like that, it'll likely have to wait a while, since we plan on making more major and underlying changes to make to the mode, but we'll look into it at some point ^-^[...] What if there was a sort of "perk system" similar to that of Crossworlds's gadget system? maybe in-between matches players could pick out one or two "perks" that affect the gameplay for you. [...]