FavChars

FavChars 1.1.3

FAVman33

Brak Burger
FAVman33 submitted a new resource:

FaDChars - Frank & Dummie - The Dimension Duo!

View attachment 49897
(Check out the trailer here!)

The Dimension Duo finally make a comeback, ready for adventure!

Frank, a humanish (an organism similar to a human but with many differing qualities), is full of energy, and knows how to get around.
Flight Burst - By double jumping in the air, Frank will spin his arms around and burst upward. If you hold the jump button down while he's...

Read more about this resource...

Not sure if this was intentional, but Dummie doesn't have proper NiGHTS drill sprites; two of the frames are of his ball form instead. There's also two issues with his NiGHTS sprites where he 1. Starts NiGHTS stages upside down before transforming, and 2. Uses his hurt sprite when entering an Ideya Capture (the vanilla characters rotate using their flying sprite; again, this could have been done intentionally).

srb20005.gif

srb20007.gif

Not sure if this was intentional, but Dummie doesn't have proper NiGHTS drill sprites; two of the frames are of his ball form instead. There's also two issues with his NiGHTS sprites where he 1. Starts NiGHTS stages upside down before transforming, and 2. Uses his hurt sprite when entering an Ideya Capture (the vanilla characters rotate using their flying sprite; again, this could have been done intentionally).
yeah no that was completely intentional lmao

Sorry to add to the list of issues but whenever you load the duo whilst Chaos AND Battle are loaded together and play Chaos, well uh.. The came completely breaks.. It's kind of amusing truthfully but you'll know what I mean if you well, load it all together

Sorry to add to the list of issues but whenever you load the duo whilst Chaos AND Battle are loaded together and play Chaos, well uh.. The came completely breaks.. It's kind of amusing truthfully but you'll know what I mean if you well, load it all together
No, I really don't know what you mean. I loaded both battle and chaos like you mentioned, then fadchars, and absolutely nothing broke at all. Providing a gif or something may help, but other than that, I got no clue what you mean.

No, I really don't know what you mean. I loaded both battle and chaos like you mentioned, then fadchars, and absolutely nothing broke at all. Providing a gif or something may help, but other than that, I got no clue what you mean.
srb20219.gif

Hard to see in the gif but in loaded order, Chaos, Battle and FaDChars are the only extra addons loaded

FAVman33 updated FaDChars - Frank & Dummie with a new update entry:

V1.3 - third time's the charm

Got a whole new batch of bug fixes and tweaks.

- Fixed issue with Dirk's grind sprites
- Fixed Frank's flying animation still playing when bursting through a semi-solid floor
- Fixed Dummie bouncing upward when using the elemental shield's ability
- Removed falling animation from playing when walking or standing in the air for Frank, as it caused animation errors with other mods sometimes (not the skate trick though, thats a keeper :D)
- Tweaked Frank's death pit scream
- Dummie can no...

Read the rest of this update entry...

V1.4 - The Propelling Update

Been planning to release this for a while, and i'm pretty sure this update is ready!
The Huge Ass Changelog
  • Replaced Frank's Flight Burst with the Propel Burst (explained more in the Overview, check it out!)
  • Entirely new and kind-of-original battle abilities! (also explained more in the Overview)
  • Edited other CSS related things (colors, text, and Frank's CSS art)
  • You can carry people underwater now with Frank :)
  • Fixed certain things being wonky when gravity's...

srb20002.gif

Man,I love these two goofy boys

Especially love how Frank's super form is just him wearing MLG shades

Gonna ask though,what is the Super music they using? Kinda funky

1.5 - Dummie Delights

Hey, good to see you guys again. I've been working on this update for a while, and i'm hoping this'll be the last one for a good while. (at least until something else comes out that needs support, or a big bug is found..)

Changelog:
  • New Dummie ability: Super Jump / Crouch
  • New Dummie ability: Airdash
  • Removed Dummie's airborn recurl
  • Dummie can finally activate DSZ's spindash panels just by stepping on them
  • New shield abilities for Dummie since he has a new move that...

Post automatically merged:

View attachment 55781

Man,I love these two goofy boys

Especially love how Frank's super form is just him wearing MLG shades

Gonna ask though,what is the Super music they using? Kinda funky
hey, sorry it took a bit to reply to this lmao
the super and hyper music are Botanik and Garten by ipidev.

Last edited:

Version: "Everything Update Wave"

Both a moderate and minor update at the same time, since this is mostly bugfixes and slight changes.

- Fixed issues with FaDChars not being able to use their custom shield abilities or parry correctly in BattleMode
- Fixed Frank's BattleMode ability not fixing itself when stuck in goop
- Fixed fake flying when swapping between Frank and Dummie after bouncing AFTER doing a flight burst
- Fixed not being able to swap if you push the button JUST as you land when diving as frank
- Fixed super...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back