everyone gonna hate me but fang is stupid

superpombo

i say this cuz fang is literally dead, it appeard on ONE SINGLE GAME (correct me if im wrong) and the comunity addopted him, hes an diferent character to sonic but why, imagine idk like an chao as an character in srb2 but they added fang, i will recieve a lot of hate comments but what i really want is to express myself
Post automatically merged:

:wow: and amy have bad moveset

Fang appeared in two games: Sonic Triple Trouble and Sonic Fighters, but he also appears sometimes in the Sonic comics (yes, even to this day).
We know what he is capable of since his sources told us. They could have added someone from the Chaotix, but theorically one is already in the game (which is Knuckles)... and since Fang is the lead of the trio against the Chaotix, not adding him would be a no-brainer.
But honestly, I agree he needs a small buff. Just give him an insta-shield like ability without the invincibility frames and/or allow him to use his gun while moving and jumping.

Also, how in the actual [[Kentucky Fried Chicken]] would Chao work as a playable character???????? Like, what?????

Fang is good character for classic srb2.
But he not best. (for match and speedrun)

But I most interested.
Why should I hate you?
just you think fang is wrong character?
I think everyone should have their own opinion.

And why everyone gonna hate you?

If you don't know

I VOREFIL!
(I'm trying to get rid of it)

But for some reason everyone hate only you...

And i most like advance amy

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back