Equinox

Equinox 1.0.1

Sorry, I just saw this. Anyhow, I couldn't find the boss theme myself but if by final level you mean Equinox itself, the one where the world is literally ending, the music is named dusk_mr. You can find the tune on D.C.E's mod archive page linked on the mod overview:D!
No worries. Thank you! I did actually find the final boss track, its the final boss theme from Ristar

Welcome to Burger King!
What would you like to order?
Screenshot_2022-08-18-18-54-46.png

😂😂😂😂

This map pack lags REALLY hard on my machine, like unplayable powerpoint presentation levels of bad. does this happen to anyone else? is there a way to fix this?

This map pack lags REALLY hard on my machine, like unplayable powerpoint presentation levels of bad. does this happen to anyone else? is there a way to fix this?
Thats your issue.Nothing bad happen while i was playing it.Maybe you shuld turn on OpenGL,since i tried on Software and it lagged as hell (or its a issue on your PC).

man, this map pack is quite confusing with alot of questions for it, like: why is rasputin involved in this, how did A literal space station get here, and WHY is some red bearded head replacing a deton?

i know im a few years late but dont you mean shadow of ATZLAN was in oldc? also im looking forward to the stuff the future will bring

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back