Engineer TF2

[Open Assets] Engineer TF2 v1.1 - The world of color update

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
[The Engineer is sitting on his toolbox in front of a blue truck, strumming his guitar. The track "More Gun" plays. Next to him is a kill counter displaying 209]

Engineer: Hey look, buddy. I'm an engineer, that means I solve problems.

[A shot rings out and a bullet hole appears next to the Engineer's head.]

Engineer: Not problems like "What is beauty?", 'cause that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy.

[Another two bullet holes appear, on the other side of the Engineer's head.]

Engineer: I solve practical problems!

[The shot zooms out to show a level 2 sentry shooting offscreen while the Engineer takes a long drink from his beer.]

Heavy, offscreen: AAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

[The kill counter ticks up from 209 to 210]

Engineer: For instance, how am I gonna stop some big mean Mother-Hubbard from tearin' me a structurally superfluous new behind? [A level 1 sentry turns around and shoots a sniper who was trying to creep up on the Engineer from behind.]

Engineer: The answer? Use a gun. And if that don't work, use more gun.

[Another level 3 sentry fired a salvo of rockets, blowing up someone offscreen.]

Someone, offscreen: MY AAAARRRMMMM!!!!!

[A blown-off hand lands at the Engineer's feet, resembling that of the Sniper judging from the glove. We can finally see the kill counter again, which is now at 214]

Engineer: Like this, heavy-caliber tripod-mounted little-old-number designed by me.

[Engineer kicks the hand off-screen as a level 1 sentry blows it apart.]

Engineer: Built, by me.

[A level 1 sentry shoots offscreen.]

Engineer: And you best hope...

[The Engineer's expression darkens, and he grimaces as he stares right at the camera.]

Engineer: Not pointed at you.

[The shot slowly zooms out, showing the massacre ensuing around the Engineer, while an electric guitar begins to replace the melody of "More Gun".]

[Team Fortress 2 ending flourish music plays.]

I don't even know if I can post this here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

His Wrench Damages Badniks and Crushes Monitors. He has Three supposedly-known Buildings: Sentry, Dispenser, and Teleporter. The Teleporter can be an Entrance and an Exit.

Make a tf2 character playable? HELL YEAH!!!! Now we just need the other eight classes.
Fun fact: i have Scout and Medic in my DOWNLOADS folder, but they are like old and not suitable for 2.2.11 or 2.2.12 and they are cancelled but.. they exist!

Another thing to note, Latest Edition Knux was made as Soldier in SRB2 style, but you can tell it didnt work out.

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⢐⢐⠅⡂⡪⢐⢐⠅⡢⢊⠔⡐⢅⠢⢒⢐⠅⡢⢒⢐⠅⡢⠊⢔⢐⠅⡂⡪⢐⠔⡨⡐⢔⠨⡐⢔⠨⡐⠔⡨⢐⠔⡐⢔⢐⠌⢔⢐⠌⠔⡐⢔⠰⢐⠌⢔⢐⠡⡂⡢⠡⡂⡢⢂⠆⡊⣿⣿
⣿⣿⠐⢔⠡⢊⠄⢕⠐⢅⠢⡑⢌⠢⡑⢌⠢⠡⡊⢔⠨⢂⠪⡐⠅⢕⢐⠌⡂⡪⢐⠌⢔⢐⠡⡨⢂⠢⡑⡐⠅⡊⠔⡨⠂⢅⠢⢑⢐⠔⠡⡑⡨⢐⠌⡂⡪⢐⢐⠅⡂⡢⢑⢐⢐⠡⡨⠂⣿⣿
⣿⣟⠌⡢⠡⠡⡊⠔⡡⢑⠌⢔⠡⢊⢐⠅⡪⠨⡂⢅⢊⠢⡑⡐⢅⠕⠄⢕⠨⡐⠔⡡⡢⡦⡕⣔⢅⡪⡐⠌⢌⠢⢑⢐⠅⡑⢌⠂⢆⠪⠨⡐⠌⢔⠨⢂⠢⢑⢐⠌⠢⡨⠂⢅⠢⢑⠄⠅⣿⣿
⣿⡿⡨⢐⠡⡑⠌⢌⠢⠡⡊⢔⠡⡑⢔⠡⡊⢌⠢⡑⢌⠢⡊⢌⠢⡊⢜⡐⢕⢸⡸⣪⢳⢕⣝⢎⢇⡇⡧⡥⡑⡨⢂⠢⢑⠨⡐⡡⠡⢊⠌⠔⡑⡐⢅⠢⠡⡑⡐⢌⢊⠄⠕⡁⡪⠐⢌⠂⣿⣿
⣿⣿⠠⡑⠌⢔⠡⡑⢌⠪⡐⡡⢊⠔⡡⢊⠔⡡⢊⢌⠢⡑⢌⢢⢱⢸⢨⢨⢢⢇⢯⣪⡳⡝⣎⢮⡳⣝⢮⡳⣝⢮⡢⡅⠕⡨⢐⠌⢌⢂⠪⡈⡂⡪⠐⢌⠊⢔⢈⢂⠢⠡⡑⠔⡐⠅⢅⠊⣾⣿
⣿⣿⠐⠌⢌⢂⠅⡪⠠⡑⡰⢈⠢⡑⢌⠢⡑⢌⢢⠡⡑⡌⡦⡳⢑⢅⢖⢕⡕⣗⢵⢕⡵⣫⢮⡳⣝⢮⡳⣝⢮⡳⣹⡪⣳⢨⠂⡅⠕⡐⢅⢊⠔⡐⢅⢑⠌⡂⡢⠑⠌⢌⠂⠕⡨⢈⠢⡁⣿⣿
⣿⣟⠌⢌⠢⠢⡑⡐⡑⢌⠢⡡⡑⢌⠢⡑⡌⢆⠥⡑⣱⡪⡣⢊⢆⢇⢧⢳⢹⢜⡎⣗⣝⢮⡳⣝⣮⡳⣝⢮⡳⣝⢞⢮⡳⡕⡧⡨⠊⢔⢁⠢⢊⢐⠡⡂⠌⢔⠨⠨⡊⠔⡡⢑⢐⠡⢊⠄⣿⣿
⣿⣿⢈⠢⡡⡑⢌⠢⡡⡑⢌⠢⡊⡢⠣⡑⡌⢆⠕⣜⢼⢊⠔⡅⡇⡧⡳⡹⡪⣇⢯⡺⣜⡵⣝⣞⢮⢯⢞⡵⣝⢮⣫⡳⣝⢮⡣⡇⡇⡑⢔⠡⡑⡐⢅⠌⡪⢐⠡⡑⠌⡂⡊⢔⠐⢅⠢⠂⣿⣿
⣿⣯⢂⠕⡐⢌⠢⡑⢔⠸⡐⡅⡕⢜⢌⢪⢘⢌⢎⢮⠣⠢⡱⡱⡱⡝⣎⢯⢺⣪⡳⣝⢮⡺⣕⢷⢝⣗⢽⡺⣪⡳⣕⣝⢮⡣⣏⢮⡣⡊⡢⢑⠌⡢⠡⡊⢄⠕⡨⠂⢕⢈⠢⡁⡪⢐⠌⠌⣾⣿
⣿⣿⠠⡑⢌⢢⠱⡘⢌⡊⢆⢕⠸⡐⡕⡸⡨⡢⣓⡯⢑⠅⡇⡇⡗⣝⢜⣎⢧⡳⣹⠼⡵⣝⢮⣫⡳⣝⢵⢝⣞⡺⣪⢮⡣⣏⢮⡪⡺⡌⡢⡑⢌⠢⡑⢌⠢⠡⠢⡑⡡⢂⠕⡐⠌⢔⠨⠨⣾⣿
⣿⣿⠨⡊⡌⢆⠣⡪⢒⠜⡌⢆⢇⢣⢱⢸⢰⢑⢞⡎⢢⠱⡱⡱⣹⢸⢕⢮⢺⡪⡳⡝⡞⣎⣗⢵⢝⣎⢗⡽⣜⢮⡳⡕⣗⢕⡇⣏⢮⢪⠢⡊⡢⡑⢌⠢⡑⢅⢃⠪⡐⡡⠨⡂⠕⡁⡊⡂⣿⣿
⣿⣿⠨⡢⢱⠡⡣⢪⢊⢎⢜⠜⡌⡎⡪⡢⡣⣣⢿⢌⢢⢣⢣⡫⣪⢺⡸⡕⡧⡫⡮⣫⡺⣕⢮⢳⡣⡳⡝⡮⡺⡜⣎⢗⡕⡗⣝⢼⢸⢪⢊⠔⡢⢊⠢⡑⢌⠢⡡⡑⠔⢌⠪⡐⢅⢊⠔⡐⣽⣿
⣿⣿⢨⢊⢆⢣⢱⢡⢣⢪⢢⢣⢣⢣⢣⢣⣳⢽⢹⢸⢸⢜⢮⢺⢜⡮⣺⢜⡮⡳⣝⢮⡺⣜⢮⡳⣝⢵⢝⣎⢗⣝⢜⢮⡪⣇⢧⢳⡱⡕⡌⡪⡨⡂⡣⡑⢅⠕⡰⠨⡊⡢⢑⠌⢔⢐⠌⠔⣽⣿
⣿⣿⢰⢑⢅⢇⢕⢅⢇⢎⢎⢎⢪⢪⢪⢪⢪⢪⢌⢎⡪⠺⡸⡕⡯⡺⣕⢯⡺⣝⢮⡳⣝⣞⢽⣺⢵⢯⡳⣕⢗⡵⡝⡮⡪⡮⣪⡣⣣⢳⠨⡒⡌⢆⠕⢌⢢⢑⢌⠪⡐⢌⠢⢊⠢⡂⢅⠅⣿⣿
⣿⣿⢘⢌⢎⢎⢪⢪⢪⢪⢪⢪⢪⢪⢪⡪⡎⣇⢏⢮⣒⠀⢀⠠⠈⠈⡀⠅⠃⠑⠑⠙⠘⠜⠙⠎⠏⠞⠝⡎⢗⢳⢹⢪⢫⠺⡜⡜⡎⡎⢧⠱⡘⡔⡱⡑⡌⢆⢆⠣⡊⡢⡑⢅⠕⡨⢂⠅⣿⣿
⣿⣿⢸⢸⢸⢸⢸⢸⢸⡸⡸⡜⡪⣣⢣⢇⢗⡕⡽⡸⣜⠄⢀⠂⠄⡁⠄⠀⢀⢊⠌⡀⠐⢀⠂⠄⠂⠐⡀⠠⠀⠠⡀⡂⠄⠡⠐⡠⢱⢸⢸⠸⡨⡊⡆⢎⢌⠆⡆⡣⡊⡢⡊⡢⡑⢌⠢⡁⣿⣿
⣿⣿⢸⢸⢸⢸⢸⢜⢎⢎⢞⡜⡵⡱⡣⣏⢞⢼⡱⡝⣎⢧⡄⠂⠁⠐⠀⡈⢰⡹⡱⡀⠂⠀⡂⠌⠠⠁⢀⠠⡨⠨⡐⠄⢊⠨⠀⡂⡇⡇⡇⡣⡣⡱⡸⡘⡔⢕⢸⢐⠱⡨⡂⢎⠔⡡⡊⠔⣽⣿
⣿⣿⢸⡸⡜⡎⣇⢧⢳⢹⢜⢮⡪⣫⡺⣜⣕⢗⣝⢮⢳⢝⢾⣁⢂⢁⠂⠎⢎⠮⡓⠭⢣⢣⡠⣄⢔⡐⡆⡏⡪⠌⢄⠕⡐⢌⢂⢮⢺⢸⢸⢸⢸⢸⢨⢪⢸⢨⢢⢃⢇⢪⢨⠢⡱⠰⡘⢌⣾⣿
⣿⣿⢱⡱⡕⣝⢼⡸⣕⢝⣎⢧⡫⡮⡺⡼⣸⢕⢧⣫⡳⡽⣕⢿⣎⠢⡡⢌⡄⡅⡦⡳⣕⢗⡝⡮⡺⡜⣜⠜⡌⡪⠢⡑⡐⠨⡮⡺⡜⡎⣇⢧⢣⢣⢣⢣⢱⢡⢣⢱⠸⡐⡅⡣⡊⡪⡘⠔⣽⣿
⣿⣿⡱⡕⣝⡜⡮⡺⣜⣕⢧⡳⣝⢮⡫⣞⢵⣫⣳⡣⣟⢞⡮⣟⡮⢐⠨⡪⡜⣜⢮⡣⡧⣓⢕⢕⡱⡹⡸⡸⡨⣊⢪⢨⢸⢸⡪⡧⣳⢹⢜⡜⡼⡸⡜⡜⡜⡜⡜⡔⡕⢕⢅⢣⢊⢆⢕⢑⣽⣿
⣿⣿⢜⡺⣜⢮⡫⣞⢮⢮⡳⣝⢮⡳⣝⢮⣳⡣⣗⡽⡮⣗⢯⡷⣵⢂⠕⣐⢕⢌⢆⢣⢣⢳⢱⢳⢱⢱⢱⠱⡱⡘⡔⡱⡜⡕⡝⡮⣎⢗⡵⡹⡜⡮⡺⡸⡜⡜⡜⡜⢜⢜⢌⢆⠇⡆⡕⢔⣽⣿
⣿⣿⢕⢽⢜⢮⣺⡪⣗⢗⡽⣺⢝⡽⣪⣗⣗⡽⣕⡯⣞⣗⢯⢯⣟⠢⡱⡱⡑⡕⡕⡕⡕⡕⡕⡇⡏⡎⡎⡪⡪⢸⢐⢵⢝⢮⠨⡪⢮⡳⣝⢮⢳⡹⣜⢵⢱⢣⡣⡣⡣⡣⡱⡸⡨⡒⢜⠰⣽⣿
⣿⣿⢕⢯⢝⡵⣣⢯⡺⣝⣞⡵⡯⣫⢗⡧⣗⡽⣮⣻⣺⣪⢯⣻⡎⠜⡜⡌⡎⡎⡎⡎⡎⡎⡎⡎⡎⢎⢜⢌⠜⡐⡵⣹⡪⡇⣏⢎⢎⢞⢮⡳⣝⢮⢺⢜⡕⣇⢇⢏⢎⢎⢎⠎⡆⡣⢣⢑⣽⣿
⣿⣿⢝⡵⣫⢾⢕⡯⡯⣞⣞⢾⢽⢽⣝⣞⣗⣟⢞⣞⣞⣞⡽⣞⡮⡘⡌⡎⡪⡊⡎⡪⡊⡎⡜⢔⠱⡑⠔⡁⣊⢎⡗⡵⡕⡝⡜⡜⡜⡌⡇⣯⡺⣪⡳⡣⣏⢮⢪⡣⡇⡇⡇⡇⡣⡱⡡⢅⢿⣿
⣿⣿⢕⡯⣳⢽⢝⣞⡽⣺⢮⢯⣳⢯⣞⣞⣞⢾⣝⣞⣞⢮⣻⢮⣻⠊⡐⠡⠑⠜⠨⢂⢃⠊⠌⠌⡨⠠⡁⣎⢎⡇⡯⡺⡸⡱⡱⡱⡱⡱⡱⡱⡹⡪⣞⢽⢜⡎⡧⡣⡣⡣⡣⡣⡣⢣⠪⡊⣿⣿
⣿⣿⢝⣞⢽⣝⢽⣪⢯⣗⢯⢯⣞⣗⣗⢷⣝⣗⣗⢷⢽⢽⡺⠝⡀⠂⠨⡣⠑⡨⢐⠐⠄⠌⡂⢡⢢⢱⢱⢱⢕⢇⢗⢕⢕⡕⡝⡜⡎⡎⡎⡎⡜⡜⢌⢗⢳⡹⡪⡣⣫⢪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡊⡆⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣝⢾⢵⣫⢯⣞⢷⢽⣝⣗⣗⢷⣝⣗⢗⠗⡙⢉⠩⡱⡡⠡⠠⢁⠂⡂⠅⡂⡂⠅⡡⢡⠪⡢⡣⡱⢱⢱⡱⡕⡕⣕⢕⢕⢕⢕⢕⢕⡕⡕⡕⡕⡕⢅⠅⡂⠢⡈⠌⠪⡪⡪⡪⡢⡣⡪⣾⣿
⣿⣿⣪⢯⣳⢽⡳⡽⡽⣵⣳⣳⢯⢗⠇⡑⡐⡐⡐⢠⡣⡣⡣⡊⡐⢀⠢⡈⡂⡂⡢⡑⢜⠰⡑⢕⢜⢜⢜⢕⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⣪⢪⢣⡣⡇⡏⡎⡎⡊⠔⡈⡢⠑⠄⡅⠅⠂⠱⡱⡱⡸⡰⣽⣿
⣿⣿⡺⣽⡺⡽⡽⡽⣝⣞⠞⠪⠋⡂⢌⢈⠄⢊⢔⢕⡕⣕⢕⢕⢐⢐⢨⢒⢌⢐⠔⡨⡂⢇⢵⢱⢣⢣⢣⢣⢣⢣⢣⢳⠱⡍⡎⡎⡧⡪⠊⠈⠌⠒⢌⢌⢂⠢⠡⠑⡠⡢⡣⠱⡘⡜⢬⠢⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣝⢾⢽⢽⢽⣝⣗⡇⠢⢁⠅⠌⠄⢂⠨⡐⢕⢕⢕⢕⢕⢕⢕⡐⡸⡨⣪⣶⡳⡪⢜⢕⢕⢕⢕⢕⢵⢱⢕⢕⢕⡕⡝⡜⣜⢕⠕⡈⠆⡅⠕⡑⡐⠨⠐⠥⡡⢱⢸⢰⢱⢱⠱⡘⢜⢸⣺⣿
⣿⣿⢮⢯⢯⢯⢗⡷⢋⠪⢑⠐⠌⠌⠐⠄⢅⠪⠀⠕⡕⡕⣕⢕⢕⢌⢮⢾⢯⢞⠡⠘⡸⡸⡸⡸⡸⡜⡜⡜⡜⡜⡕⡕⡕⣝⢼⢸⢌⠔⡠⢈⠊⠢⢌⢊⠌⠄⡊⡎⡮⡪⣪⢪⢪⢪⠪⡂⣿⣿
⣿⣿⢽⢽⢽⢝⠍⠔⡐⠡⢂⠡⡁⠅⡡⢑⠐⡅⠌⠠⠘⢜⢜⢜⢜⢌⢞⡯⡣⠁⠄⠁⠄⢑⢕⢕⢕⢕⢕⢕⡕⡕⡕⡕⣝⢜⢼⢸⠌⡂⠢⡁⡊⠔⡠⠁⡑⠅⡕⣕⢵⢹⢸⢸⢸⢸⢸⢘⢾⣿
⣿⣿⢽⣝⢇⠡⠨⡈⡂⡑⢐⢐⢀⠢⢸⢐⢅⠢⢨⢐⠈⠄⠣⡣⡣⡣⡙⠌⡀⠂⡁⡈⠄⠂⡘⠜⡕⡕⡕⡕⡕⣕⢵⢹⢸⢜⢎⠆⠅⠌⠌⢔⠨⢂⠂⡢⡢⣣⢣⢇⢇⢧⢣⢣⢣⡣⡣⡣⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣳⡳⡅⠌⡂⡂⡂⠌⢀⠂⠄⡈⠢⢱⢱⢱⢱⢱⢱⠥⣈⠪⡪⡂⡊⡄⡆⡇⡇⡗⡬⡄⡄⠨⢘⢜⢜⢜⢎⢎⢮⢪⠣⠣⡑⠨⠨⠨⠨⢂⠌⠄⢢⢣⢫⡪⡎⡎⡇⡇⡇⡗⡕⡕⡜⡔⣿⣿
⣿⣿⡺⣺⡐⠨⠐⡐⠄⠆⡂⠪⡂⠅⡃⡕⡕⢕⢕⢕⢕⢕⢕⢕⠕⡔⡎⡎⡎⡎⣎⢎⢎⢎⢎⢧⢢⡘⢜⢜⢜⢎⢎⢢⢉⠅⠄⠡⠡⠡⢑⢐⠠⢡⢣⢳⢱⡱⡱⡹⡸⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⢪⣺⣿
⣿⣿⣺⣣⡃⠨⡀⡂⢡⠑⠌⢌⠢⡱⡑⢕⢜⢜⢜⢌⢎⢎⢪⢪⢊⢎⢎⢎⢎⢎⢎⢎⢎⢇⢗⢕⡕⡝⡜⡎⡮⡪⡒⡌⡒⡬⣈⠢⠨⢀⠂⠄⡒⡱⡱⡕⡇⡇⡏⡎⡎⡎⡎⡎⡎⡎⡪⡢⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣪⢾⠀⠡⢐⠐⡐⡡⢑⠨⡨⢢⠱⡑⡜⢔⢅⢇⢕⢕⢱⢑⢅⢇⢕⢕⢕⢕⢕⢕⢕⢇⢗⢕⢕⢝⢜⢜⡜⡜⣔⠜⢌⢎⢎⢎⢎⢆⢊⠔⡑⢌⢎⢎⢎⢎⢎⢎⢎⢎⢎⢎⢪⠪⡊⡆⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣪⠃⡀⠅⠂⡂⠅⡂⢁⠪⠨⠢⡑⢕⢸⢨⠢⡣⡱⡘⡌⡎⢆⢇⢣⢱⢱⢱⢱⢱⢕⢕⢕⢕⢕⢇⢗⢕⢕⢕⠕⡸⡸⡸⡸⡘⡌⡢⢑⠌⡔⡕⡕⡕⡕⢕⢕⢕⠕⡕⢕⢱⠡⡣⡣⡱⣽⣿
⣿⣟⠎⠀⠠⠠⠁⡂⢌⠢⡪⠠⠁⠅⡨⠠⢑⢈⠊⡢⠪⡘⢔⢅⢣⠪⡊⡎⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡪⡣⡣⡣⡣⡓⢅⢎⢎⢎⢎⢎⢢⠱⡸⡸⡸⡸⡘⡌⢎⠜⡌⡆⡣⡱⢑⢕⢱⢑⠌⡆⢕⢽⣿
⣿⣯⠀⠅⠐⠀⠅⢐⠡⢊⠔⡁⠅⠡⢐⠨⡨⢐⠠⠂⡂⢂⢂⠐⠠⠡⠨⠐⡁⢊⠨⠨⢈⢊⠘⠌⡊⢊⢊⢊⠊⢜⠘⠌⡣⢣⢃⠎⡜⢜⢌⢎⠢⡣⡑⡅⡣⡑⢌⠢⢊⠔⡡⡱⢑⠌⢜⠨⣻⣿
⣿⣟⠠⠈⡀⠡⠐⠀⠕⡐⢐⢀⠊⠨⠠⢈⠐⡐⠠⠡⢐⢀⠂⠌⠨⠠⢁⠂⡂⡁⡂⠅⡂⢂⠌⢂⢂⠡⢐⠰⡘⢌⢪⠢⡂⢌⠂⡎⢎⢪⠢⡑⠕⢌⠢⢊⢐⠌⡐⠌⡐⠄⡱⠨⠢⡡⠡⡑⣽⣿
⣿⣿⠀⠐⠀⠄⠐⠀⠂⡀⢂⠐⡈⠨⠐⡐⢐⠠⠑⡈⠄⠂⠌⠨⠠⢁⠂⠌⡀⡂⡐⢐⠐⡐⡈⠄⠂⠌⡐⢅⢊⠌⡢⠑⢌⠂⠔⢈⠪⡂⡣⡑⠅⠕⡈⡂⡂⢂⠂⠡⠐⡀⠂⠕⡑⢄⢑⢐⣽⣿
⣿⣷⠀⠁⠄⠂⠀⡈⠠⠀⠂⡐⢀⠁⡂⢐⠀⡂⠡⠐⡈⠌⠨⠠⢁⢂⠡⠁⡂⡐⢐⠠⢁⢐⢀⠊⡨⠐⠨⠐⠄⠕⡠⢑⠡⠈⠌⡀⢂⠡⢂⠊⠌⢂⠂⡂⡐⢐⠈⠄⠡⠐⢈⠐⡨⢐⠐⠄⣿⣿
⣿⣟⠀⠐⠀⠐⠀⠀⠄⢈⠠⠀⠄⠂⡀⢂⢐⠀⡁⢂⠐⠈⠄⡁⢂⠐⠠⠁⠄⢂⠐⢐⠀⡂⢐⠐⠠⠨⢀⠁⠅⡁⢂⠡⠐⢁⠂⡐⢀⠐⠀⠅⠡⠂⡂⡐⡀⠂⠄⠡⢈⠐⡀⢂⠐⡡⠨⠠⣻⣿
⣿⣿⣬⣤⣥⣤⣥⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣢⣴⣤⣤⣤⣥⣤⣔⣤⣬⣤⣥⣬⣤⣔⣤⣔⣤⣤⣬⣤⣬⣤⣤⣥⣤⣤⣔⣬⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣥⣬⣤⣥⣤⣤⣤⣥⣬⣬⣤⣔⣤⣔⣤⣢⣥⣥⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
"Hey look, buddy, Ahm an Engineer. Thet means Ah solve problems. Not problems lahk "Whuts beauty?", cuz thet would fall within thuh purview uh chur conundrums uh philosophy. Ah solve practical problems. Fahwar instance... How am Ah gunna stop sum big mean ma hawh?bbard frum tearin' may uh structurally superfluous new behind? Thuh answer... Use uh gun. An hif thet don't work, use more gun. Lahk thus heavy caliber, tripod-mounted, liddel ol' number designed by may, built by may, an you'd best hope... not pointed at yawl."

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Nonononono, it's pronounced YYIPEKIAHEHEYHYAAAAAAAAKAYOH and YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back