Emerald Coast in SRB2!

Emerald Coast in SRB2! 1.2.2

Okay, how does one get the Heart Emblem? I've tried using every default character plus Adventure Sonic and Gamma, even found the hidden Emerald Shrine and its cage refused to open. I've looked everywhere (i think)... How do you "save" the emblem?

El-fire updated Emerald Coast in SRB2! with a new update entry:

IM SO SORRY I SUCK AT MAKING THINGS AAAAA-

made the Heart emblems hint less vague hopefully.

i feel really bad that i have to do so many updates on this though maybe thats part of learning idk. or maybe i should do the updates in big chunks... buuuuuuuut i dont want people to get stuck on the heart forever and i dont wanna just tell them, thats no fun.

Read the rest of this update entry...
Post automatically merged:

ok no more tiny updates i swear, im gonna do somewhat big updates at least ones with a bunch of bug fixes and teaks if theres any more left. i think ive just been overwhelmed cause i was not expecting this to get attention at all and now that it has and theres so many people sharing some bugs and just some problems and it makes me want to fix all that as quickly as i can which means we get a bunch of tiny updates which isnt preferable unless its like a game breaking thing that needs to be fixed right now right now, im gonna try to calm down and squash multiple problems in one update instead, no more teeny tiny updates hopefully.

Last edited:
Here bro, just like you asked.

Here bro, just like you asked.
Think I might've just found your issue. It might be because you're playing on 2.2.10, this level was made in 2.2.13 you just need to update your SRB2 version.

preuzmi (6).jpeg

This is really it for the post, but i do have the discussion of the map planned in Reviews.

El-fire updated Emerald Coast in SRB2! with a new update entry:

Record attack and Encore Level!

finally added Record attack but also a new challenge stage,

Emerald Coast Encore!​
View attachment 110824
(i just wanted an excuse to make a version of the level thats at Sunset cuz sunset cool.)

also fixed a few very minor bugs that no one told me about but i managed to see by myself!

you know record attack was almost not gonna be included due to me not knowing why it wouldnt show up on the title screen nor anyone on the discord knowing why. but i figured out...

Read the rest of this update entry...

How do you unlock the Encore level? I collected all six emblems, but that does nothing. I refuse to use a save file for single-level mods, but I don't think that's the problem.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back