Emerald Coast in SRB2!

Emerald Coast in SRB2! 1.2.2

El-fire

i am a toaster
El-fire submitted a new resource:

Emerald Coast in SRB2! - Aw yeah this is happening!

are you ready to go on a two level adventure? no?... well too bad!

heres Emerald coast in SRB2!
View attachment 109786
"This is absolutely what sa wouldve been on the saturn." -lucasl5591 on one of my WIP vids.

in this two level, level pack! you can play Emerald Coast!... i-in SRB2!... IDK
View attachment 109788View attachment 109789View attachment 109792
this also...

Read more about this resource...

El-fire updated Emerald Coast in SRB2! with a new update entry:

day one patch hooray!

i guess im a real game developer now. sorry for missing some of these i was just really excited i was finally finishing something.

fixed the unlockable level select not working.
fixed Modern Sonic footstep sounds not working on some textures due to using a invalid material name (idk why i thought stone existed).
and added one missing credit in the credits txt file (i also added it to this mod forum but that was when it was still being approved).

Read the rest of this update entry...

another patch before i go to bed.

ok i know i just did one but i wanted to change the water since i did agree the water texture i did use looked like soup so i changed it to what Othius suggested. to be fair i didnt look through all the water options and i certainly didnt think to look in Deep sea's options but eh its cool now. i hope. and theres now a new skybox! its just water but it makes the water move because apparently that texture doesnt have any animation its just a single texture.

I love how bean breaks this level

M9GJCQL.gif

your SOC is a little strange, why don't you clear everything? because of this, after the second act there is THZ1. or is this how it should be?

Скриншот 22-01-2024 190100.png

there are also several warnings when entering the level

srb20093.png

I love how bean breaks this level

M9GJCQL.gif

your SOC is a little strange, why don't you clear everything? because of this, after the second act there is THZ1. or is this how it should be?

View attachment 109852

there are also several warnings when entering the level

View attachment 109853
i was having alot of problems with the soc, it kept giving me errors when i loaded it and i thought the problem was it was clearing everything but i found out the real problem was that the gamedata stuff wasnt connected to the maincfg text at the top. i just didnt get around to adding it back it maybe ill do it in another update. technically going to THZ is intentional but thats because i didnt like it going the the GFZ boss after my boss, i could try to look into how to trigger the ending after the boss level. also i have no idea what those GFZROCK errors are about i dont know what "parsed" means but ill try to look into it. this is my first level theres gonna be a few problems im sure.

Last edited:

hopefully this is the last update... who am i kidding?

fixed an error that pops up at the start of the level.
updated the mod page's screenshots to reflect the new water texture.
removed the speed boosters from the boost ramps and made the a speed pad instead.
now when you finish act 2, the ending plays instead of taking you to THZ. idk how to make it not play the credits so sorry.

i think thats everything idk.

i was having alot of problems with the soc, it kept giving me errors when i loaded it and i thought the problem was it was clearing everything but i found out the real problem was that the gamedata stuff wasnt connected to the maincfg text at the top. i just didnt get around to adding it back it maybe ill do it in another update. technically going to THZ is intentional but thats because i didnt like it going the the GFZ boss after my boss, i could try to look into how to trigger the ending after the boss level. also i have no idea what those GFZROCK errors are about i dont know what "parsed" means but ill try to look into it. this is my first level theres gonna be a few problems im sure.

you can specify next level as TITLE (1100)

1705944926847.png

a super duper minor thing but eh.

replaced the next level for the boss to be Evaluation instead of ending. im sorry for posting so many updates so quickly again this is my first time.

Post automatically merged:

Why doesnt it support dano's models? I use all his object models
is the master emerald a tree and umbrellas bushes in 3D? if so, thats why.

Last edited:
i still cant find it, im blind
i dont wanna tell you fully cause that would make it less fun but if you are really stuck then heres a spoiler.
before you enter the first tunnel of the level (the one connected to the light house and a mountain) theres a wall to the right of the tunnel entrance that if you look really hard youll see its cracked and if you take any character to it, it will shatter.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back