Emerald Coast in SRB2!

Emerald Coast in SRB2! 1.2.2

Not when I and my sister was play testing? Like does it kill you on contact or are you not moving while you're going on its path? I would like a gif or something to understand better.
It's like if I step even a little bit onto the pole, I instantly die like its a kill plane. I don't know how to record gifs on my computer unfortunately

It's like if I step even a little bit onto the pole, I instantly die like its a kill plane. I don't know how to record gifs on my computer unfortunately
Oh so on top of the pole is a kill plane? I think that makes sense, I put the water first which kills you then drew all the land and stuff, I must have missed getting rid of the kill plane on that, oops! I'll fix it in a bit.

El-fire updated Emerald Coast in SRB2! with a new update entry:

enemy stuff!

added XtremeXavier's Rhinotank enemy
View attachment 112923View attachment 112924
all Crawla's have been replaced by Rhinotank for more accuracy and the number of crawla's has been lowered in the encore act due to the Rhinotank's size and speed. added some extra robo hoods since i noticed some kiki's that i didnt see before. wish i could've added the actual Kiki's but im not a coder and i couldnt find any premade ones at least ones that act like the Kiki's in SA1...

Read the rest of this update entry...

cool map! i think i found an issue though

i don't know if this is an issue with the map or the Adventure Emblems mod (or crosscompatibility between the two idk) but every single Robo-Hood has an emblem at its spawnpoint. They aren't real emblems, they don't affect your data, but it's pretty weird.

srb20050.png

please helf

i don't know if this is an issue with the map or the Adventure Emblems mod (or crosscompatibility between the two idk) but every single Robo-Hood has an emblem at its spawnpoint. They aren't real emblems, they don't affect your data, but it's pretty weird.

View attachment 113006
please helf
now what in the sam hell? lemme take a look
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 113006
please helf
ok so it seems its a problem with that emblem mod since all the robo hoods had it. i even went to castle eggman with only that mod on and sure enough he also had an emblem on his head. you might need to report this problem to the mod page, it has nothing to do with my mod.
srb20261.png
srb20262.png
srb20263.png
srb20264.png

yeah let me go report that

edit: nevermind you did that already thanks

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back