• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

EGG Tower

Atrix!

Glitcher's Current Owner
EGG Tower!
A Entire Remake of Pizza Tower in SRB2!
Some Work In Progress Footage Of the Start (Hub)
srb20066.gif

maybe start with a single level before attempting the whole pack. The level can still be intended for the pack though.

yea you are right thats exactly what i was going to do (because i will die if i made the entire pack) i was just planing in making the hub and tutorial first to release the first demo and later continue

Cool, with some proper textures and some new enemies and objects, this will undoubtedly be very awesome. A fairly simple start here with the hub there but we all gotta start somewhere right? Good luck!

Cool, with some proper textures and some new enemies and objects, this will undoubtedly be very awesome. A fairly simple start here with the hub there but we all gotta start somewhere right? Good luck!
Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

logo!

EGG TOWER

Last edited:
progress update: not too much but the code for sonic's ability (peppino's ability in PT) body slam is almost done
Post automatically merged:

also the spam egg posts got moderated and removed (yay!)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back