• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Dreamcast Sonic (DC-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmhmhmhm~! 😈
Oh, don't mind me~
c60cf9abb403f11b973dbbed37a50997.png

Just imagining the ways I'll bait and taunt my opponents in Multiplayer games when this intriguing mod is complete, all with a grin on my face.
All in all, I'm getting the feeling that this mod is gonna be so satisfying to wait for! 😁✌️

Cant seriously wait for this character, just by seeing the sprites i know its gonna be a character in the levels of modern sonic and sms on quality, truly a character to add to my sonic collection

It's been quite a while since the original SEGA Dreamcast Sonic post which then turned into "True Adventure Sonic"
Development has been very VERY low, in fact I haven't been doing anything related to SRB2 modding for months... So, here are the new set of standing frames and some new artwork! Currently working on a lot more as of the date of this thread. (NOT CSS ARTWORK).
View attachment 40428View attachment 40429
This looks way past cool! Cant wait to play as him! Also I like that you put the crystal ring there so there so sa1 and sa2 can get that love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back