• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.
  • We've updated our submissions guidelines to address AI generated content, take a look at them here.

Doodle Development

Hey, guys! I want to hear some of your ideas!

View attachment 105089
The shoe shades are a bit bigger. This is a example for Sonics sprite. You can see the tints are smaller than yours. Can you make the tints a bit smaller? But Im glad to see you back on the track and working on Doodle!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0948.png
    IMG_0948.png
    58.7 KB · Views: 187
I know I haven't posted in a long time. But I'm working on Doodle again! I had a long break because I was working on other projects... and also school. But now I can work on him! yay!
 
Maybe I could do something where if you have Doodle or Scribble together they make a new character. I think that seems pretty cool!
Post automatically merged:

Just a thought.
 

Attachments

  • the dream team.png
    the dream team.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 175
Hey, everyone. Sorry I haven't posted anything. But I am very busy as I have been doing school and been working on other projects. I will be taking a break from working on Doodle. But I will work on him once I get the chance too. Sorry for inconvenience but I will try to work on him as soon as I can.
 

Attachments

  • doodle sitting.png
    doodle sitting.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 173
New Doodle SRB2 Portrait.png

Sorry for such a long wait for Doodle's mod to come out! I've finally assembled a mod team, which means I can develop mods a little more quickly...I'm almost done with his sprites! He'll be out soon, I PROMISE! Also yes, new art portrait art...YIPPEE!:worry:
 
It's been months...


...
But HES BACKKKKKK
wb gng
we are currently working on a ring racers character pack at the moment. BUT, Doodle will be in it, so his first playable appearance will be in ring racers! Also, also, Doodle will be done THIS YEAR! I promise. Development was just really slow, and we've moved over to this project. But Doodle will be coming out this year!
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top