• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Doodle Development

GamerKid

Stuck in the White Void
I started drawing and then poof! An idea popped into my head. Originally I was just trying to recreate the SRB2 art style but then this guy a couple of times. I called him 'True Sonic" because I thought he was a definitive version. I thought he looked pretty cool, might make him into an actual mod, it will take super long to make the sprites and everything, but it will be worth it in the end.

Attachments

• True Sonic posing.png
    True Sonic posing.png
    22.8 KB · Views: 81
  • True Sonic.png
    True Sonic.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 62
  • trying to replicate the srb2 art style.png
    trying to replicate the srb2 art style.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 75
I started drawing and then poof! An idea popped into my head. Originally I was just trying to recreate the SRB2 art style but then this guy a couple of times. I called him 'True Sonic" because I thought he was a definitive version. I thought he looked pretty cool, might make him into an actual mod, it will take super long to make the sprites and everything, but it will be worth it in the end.
Wow!!Sounds Amazing!!Hope To See You Finish!.🙂.

Made an updated version and used reference!
It dosent looks bad! I think you might need to change the sprite a bit. Looks pretty odd, but I can say its a wonderful sprite! And heres a suggestion: try to trace Sonic for a better sprite. But I think that its pretty obvious that your trying. But I can say those touchups are getting better!

I kinda wanted not just to make a new sonic but actually to make a partner for Scribble so I made this guy, Doodle, I think he seems pretty good.

Attachments

• Doodle.png
    Doodle.png
    5.6 KB · Views: 53
  • SRB2 Doodle Art.png
    SRB2 Doodle Art.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 63
I don't know what he is scared about... You tell me.
Post automatically merged:

Makin' the guy.

Changed some things.

I think he looks pretty good!

Attachments

• doodle scared.png
    doodle scared.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 59
  • srb20004.gif
    srb20004.gif
    3.8 MB · Views: 68
  • srb20005.gif
    srb20005.gif
    438.9 KB · Views: 85
  • srb20006.gif
    srb20006.gif
    107.6 KB · Views: 57
  • srb20007.gif
    srb20007.gif
    3.9 MB · Views: 68
  • srb20008.gif
    srb20008.gif
    3.8 MB · Views: 48
  • srb20009.gif
    srb20009.gif
    222.9 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
I don't know what he is scared about... You tell me.

Makin' the guy.

Changed some things.

I think he looks pretty good!
Wait, thats how Air Drill works? I always wonder its like you drill like the stomp ability you see on the Sonic games. But I was wrong! Well, supposedly. But nice though!

That looks amazing!! Maybe change the sprite coloring so it looks like the art, but AMAZING!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back