chsb
chsbbotbash
why notmakes sense, but why are you pretending you're banned?
why notmakes sense, but why are you pretending you're banned?
The plot thickens...why not
Cheeseboi V3 has now started.
I DUNNOView attachment 147899 h o w i s t h a t p o s s i b l e
View attachment 148275
Urban Dictionary did you fucken DIRTY, man-

Mozarella :3Cheddar B)
Hmm this brings up the question of what flavor is Cheeseboi's hatCheddar B)
Cool! since you're taking a break from SRB2 though, does that mean you can come back to Scratch?
i never said i left scratch… i’ve got a BIG project coming up on there.Cool! since you're taking a break from SRB2 though, does that mean you can come back to Scratch?
SRB1 REMADE-i never said i left scratch… i’ve got a BIG project coming up on there.
View attachment 148514
Cheeseboi vs Metal Sonic is interesting my guy. I consider this a great idea, practicing his moveset in a race is something I never thought of.
IVE COME TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT, CHEESEBOI V2 HAS LANDED