[DISCONTINUED] Pepper-Minted Models: Official Game Models

[DISCONTINUED] Pepper-Minted Models: Official Game Models v1.11 - DC-Knux and DC-Amy!

The knuckles and Amy models were April fools jokes they were never going to be completed
I KNOW THEY WERE APRIL FOOLS JOKES!!! (sorry lost my temper) but I want them complete! at least for knuckles you can just use the textures from the modern one on the classic knuckles model included, but the same can't be said for amy, since the SA1 model is the only one of her.

Last edited:
I KNOW THEY WERE APRIL FOOLS JOKES!!! (sorry lost my temper) but I want them complete! at least for knuckles you can just use the textures from the modern one on the classic knuckles model included, but the same can't be said for amy, since the SA1 model is the only one of her.
They will not ever be completed.
The model pack is discontinued. Move on.

Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 6.02.38 PM.png

knuckles legit looks like he got run over by a car.
edit: peppermint plz don't hurt me for putting a screenshot in this page i just found it funny

Last edited:
if you want to get DC adventure sonic working again, here's what you have to do:
step 1: open the model using a text editor. if you're on mac, use textedit. I don't know what you would use for windows but i'm guessing notepad.
step 2: use control F (command F if you have a mac like me) to find any occurrences of JBAL and BBAL and replace them with TAL0 and TAL1 respectively.
if you did it correctly, it should work.

I know the models is cancelled, but how do I fix Modern Sonic model? When I try to use the model, it does not work

Attachments

• srb20032.png
    srb20032.png
    198.9 KB · Views: 34
Do you plan to make a new update for the Sonic Adventure model? since the new SA Sonic In SRB2 update with this model did not work well. (It's just my question, if you don't want to, that's fine, it's just your decision.)

Do you plan to make a new update for the Sonic Adventure model? since the new SA Sonic In SRB2 update with this model did not work well. (It's just my question, if you don't want to, that's fine, it's just your decision.)
this modelpack is discontinued, see peppermint's newer modelpack to get the sa sonic with newer version support
the link to the new one

if you want to get DC adventure sonic working again, here's what you have to do:
step 1: open the model using a text editor. if you're on mac, use textedit. I don't know what you would use for windows but i'm guessing notepad.
step 2: use control F (command F if you have a mac like me) to find any occurrences of JBAL and BBAL and replace them with TAL0 and TAL1 respectively.
if you did it correctly, it should work.

Back