Dino's Custom Stage Title

[Open Assets] Dino's Custom Stage Title Dino V1 | Achii V1

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Dinomial

Dashin' through Disaster
Dinomial submitted a new resource:

Dino's Custom Stage Title - Giving some more flair to the title cards

I just wanted to make something pretty, so here is my attempt at making a cool titlecard.
View attachment 97972


Besides being flashier, it's got some customizability features.
For Starters:
  • By default, It's Blue in Race Maps, but it's Red in Battle Maps
  • On Hell Maps, it's Dark Blue and Dark Red (for race and battle respectively), along with custom text
  • In Encore, the colors change to be their opposites
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...
 
Dinomial updated Dino's Custom Stage Title with a new update entry:

Introducing AchiiStageTitle

View attachment 98567
Inspired by Sonic XG, Achii and I made this, based on
However, while this stage title may look pretty cool, it does have some caveats.

Mappers:
  • You won't be able to use map specific banners or icons if this stage title is picked
  • However, you are still able to use map specific colors still
  • ALSO, PLEASE DO NOT MAKE YOUR MAP NAMES IN ALL CAPS. IT CAN MESS THINGS UP VERY...

Read the rest of this update entry...
 
I'm mostly asking out of curiosity, but are the Luafiles compatible with Animdefs for this mod? I've got this little design here for my own mod, and I wanted to include some scanlines, so I thought I'd ask.
Test look for Title.png
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back
Top