DeltaChars

DeltaChars v1.1

1698069535082.png
wait, is this because i had encore mode campaign loaded or am i actually the FIRST to get this?

DrStephen updated DeltaChars with a new update entry:

Version 1.1

Hey guys, it's been a while since release, so we've got a special little update for you all.

Aside from some basic bug fixes, and globalizing some dialog functions, we've added in an all-new menu you can access with the dc_menu command! In this menu, you can access all the commands that were in v1, and some new features as well!

WkGDs7e.gif

Firstly, you can now change the buttons for the character switch and dance. So no matter your control setup, you...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I know this is silly, but I'd genuinely love some battlemod support for these guys (': even something barebones. Hell, I'd pay for it to be made.

Do not request other users to make entire features or mods for you. You are free to learn for yourself, however.
im probably gonna get ignored, but if its actually possible, can noelle be added?

What do you mean it's 2019? Its 2023 new DeltaChars update just dropped stop dreaming
Post automatically merged:

I JUST REALIZED THE ALT COLORS FOR KRIS AND SUSsyIE ARE THEIR LIGHT WORLD COUNTERPARTS
How did I not realize that before????? That's a very nice touch :)

Last edited:
Kris' slide will now respond to input angle instead of being
Say, is this update supposed to be cutoff like this?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back