DeltaChars

DeltaChars v1.1

I'm getting a little frustrated on trying to figure out how to do the special animations they have. especially for Ralsei.

I'm getting a little frustrated on trying to figure out how to do the special animations they have. especially for Ralsei.
Press Custom 2 and Toss Flag at the same time.

Kris will throw away their soul and do a default dance.

Susie will do her "God damn it KRIS where the hell are we" sprite

And Ralsei will do the "Doobie" meme sprite, though if you stay in that animation for a minute, Ralsei will gag and collapse to the floor.

With that said, I found a fun easter egg involving XMomentum.

There are sprites for the "collapsed" states.
srb20282.png
srb20281.png

srb20283.png

Ok, how do i install this im completely new to SRB2
so basically what you do is you install the file, unzip it if it's a zip, place it in your addons or download folder in your srb2, and then open srb2 and turn on the file using the addons menu

srb20002.gif

One problem thats present with deltachars when loading them with other mods like Twins'R'Okay's Encore Mode, is when weird stuff involving character swapping can happen (with the example being how two different functions of each mod are on the same button. Perhaps there could be compatibility with this to disable switching or at least give us a command to disable switching altogether?

View attachment 96122
One problem thats present with deltachars when loading them with other mods like Twins'R'Okay's Encore Mode, is when weird stuff involving character swapping can happen (with the example being how two different functions of each mod are on the same button. Perhaps there could be compatibility with this to disable switching or at least give us a command to disable switching altogether?
There is a command that you can put in the console to change the character switching button. You can type "help" in the console to see which one.

same here, the reply to help with this didn't work
Download the file, go to its location (the "Downloads" section in file explorer, in my case) when it's finished, then move the file to the addons folder, which can be found in the SRB2 v2.2 root folder.

(i, personally, have a folder named "DOWNLOAD" that I keep my addons in, separate from the premade folder named "addons" in the SRB2 root folder)

Download the file, go to its location (the "Downloads" section in file explorer, in my case) when it's finished, then move the file to the addons folder, which can be found in the SRB2 v2.2 root folder.

(i, personally, have a folder named "DOWNLOAD" that I keep my addons in, separate from the premade folder named "addons" in the SRB2 root folder)
It worked, thanks!

Heads up: for anyone using the 2.2.12 prerelease versions, Susie & Ralsei cannot get extra height from springs nor break bustable floors.

Last edited:
it seems that with the new 2.2.12 update (or 2.2.13 now lol) Susie can no longer super power springs or break floors. also you are immediately lancer when you do the first special stage with dialogue on no show current character first then explode into lancer or anything but the rest of the stages intros play out as normal. but i do greatly miss breaking floors and super powering springs.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back