DeltaChars

DeltaChars v1.1

Hello Developers of the mod.
I may have made a quick little mod that changes a behaviour of one of the functions to allow Singleplayer content in Multiplayer
Would you mind if i posted it in the Official SRB2 Discord?

srb22851.gif
Answer: I cannot

Last edited:
Dunno if this is exclusive to Android  or to 2.2.9 (i know 10 exists; seems to probably maybe fuck up Samus' first person HUD), but:

The action where Kris, Susie or Ralsei dance has a bug where the music never stops. I tested it in plenty of areas, and nothing makes it stop, not even the CEZ1 bridge.
Post automatically merged:

Also, as an update, I think it's odd that
by the end of the game, there's just no more dialogue. It just becomes another typical mod by then because nothing that gave this mod its character appears. Hella missed opportunity, honestly; I'd love to see what could be done with that, especially post launch.

Also, maybe you could try to sneak in a secret fight or two?... 😉 If you do, I'd love to see it balanced to require the use of all 3 characters efficiently.

Last edited:
Deltachars wasn't really made with 2.9 in mind, so we can't really help you with bugs found in unsupported versions.

As for future updates, who knows what we have in mind :threat:

Deltachars wasn't really made with 2.9 in mind, so we can't really help you with bugs found in unsupported versions.

Ah, damn. Welp, time to download the .10 patch and hope Samus' HUD doesn't get scuffed in the process.

i sure do hope you have battlemod in mind
also, is it possible to add dialogue for the oldcs supported for 2.2.10 and maybe the level packs shown in the final release trailer?

omg light dasher hi

I can't try the mod myself atm but congratulations to you and the rest of the folks behind it for releasing this!

1683500500284.png

I was somehow hoping adding "patch_2.2.10.pk3" (The 2022 April Fools mod) would change the intro cause of all the snacks, oh well, beggars can't be choosers.
Still this is a mighty fun mod, glad to see it released.

The amount of care and love that went into this mod can easily be seen through all of the reference and.. just.. general gameplay. This is like a straight-up love letter to Deltarune as a whole

Ive seriously been playing with this all day just to discover all the dialogues and secrets
i would never though you guys would add dialogues for doing unnintentional things on the game such as going to the secret exit on ac2 and doing egg rock 2 2 times or even recognizing the fckin minecart skip lmao
Major props on the team who did this, its my fav mod now besides adventure and modern sonic
and hey atleast now the beggar kid that made you guys fake cancel the mod can now shut the fuck up

i would never though you guys would add dialogues for doing unnintentional things on the game such as going to the secret exit on ac2 and doing egg rock 2 2 times or even recognizing the fckin minecart skip lmao
Wait... "Secret exit on ac2"? Can't think of other levels apart from Arid Canyon act 2. Does that level have a secret exit??? If so, can you mention what it is? I'd like to get to it myelf and see the dialogue if there is any

Wait... "Secret exit on ac2"? Can't think of other levels apart from Arid Canyon act 2. Does that level have a secret exit??? If so, can you mention what it is? I'd like to get to it myelf and see the dialogue if there is any
right by the signpost on the right use susie to break the wood then go up
Iirc thats an unused exit i think

Dunno if this is exclusive to Android  or to 2.2.9 (i know 10 exists; seems to probably maybe fuck up Samus' first person HUD), but:

The action where Kris, Susie or Ralsei dance has a bug where the music never stops. I tested it in plenty of areas, and nothing makes it stop, not even the CEZ1 bridge.

Also, as an update, I think it's odd that
by the end of the game, there's just no more dialogue. It just becomes another typical mod by then because nothing that gave this mod its character appears. Hella missed opportunity, honestly; I'd love to see what could be done with that, especially post launch.

Also, maybe you could try to sneak in a secret fight or two?... 😉 If you do, I'd love to see it balanced to require the use of all 3 characters efficiently.
Forget all of this; everything works fine for 2.2.10, and turns out .9 broke some text prompts anyways.

As an aside, a secret level/fight would still be sick. Also, some neat tweaks I can think of:

KRIS: What if, after the second slash, you were able to continue slashing as long as you're in the air, but any slashes from there no longer give you height.

SUSIE: What if you give her a dashmode? If she runs for long enough and then presses Spin, she'll hold her ax facing the blade out as she instakills any enemies she runs through (and just dealing 2x damage to bosses), but gains awful turning once you reach that speed, being stunned for a half second once she hits a wall.

RALSEI: Actual issue; the Pacify projectiles move far too slow for my liking, and the half second of charge bothers me a bit. I think I'd prefer if to use Pacify, you need to hold for .3 of a second to start charging, and to make up for it, pressing Spin normally will make him spin his scarf once as an attack (though probably dealing *just* a little less damage than Kris.)

Oh this was fun. Real fun. Might very well be my favourite mod yet.

Though, a small feature request: Is it possible to add an option to make Kris' leap always go towards the camera similarly to Sonic's thok? I find it a bit bizarre that an option exists for Susie's abilities, but not Kris'!

I got the dialogue for getting all emeralds that gave me a roller coaster of emotions.
Thank you.

I found an alternate way to beat Eggman, that fact this even exists is amazing.

Last edited:
Hello, developers of DeltaChars! Great job on the mod! More detailed review over on the reviews page from me.
2 questions for you.
1) Do you plan on adding Battle mod and/or Persona support?
2) Is DeltaChars going to be your only dive into Deltarune in SRB2, or will you maybe create more characters related to this series? I'd love to see Noelle as either a fourth character in a future update or a separate character, especially since (SPOILER) Susie mentions her in Frozen Hillside Zone.

I understand if question 2 seems a bit touchy though, since you spent 2 years creating this mod. I'm not trying to sound ungrateful, I'm VERY grateful for this mod's existence. I was just curious.

So when are they gonna add Gandalf the great, and Gandalf the white, and Monty Python and the Holy Grail's black knight, and Benito Mussolini, and the Blue Meanie, and Cowboy Curtis, and Jambi the genie?
And maybe Robocop, The Terminator, Captain Kirk, Darth Vader, Lo Pan, Superman, every single power ranger for a dlc?
Maybe even Bill S. Preston, and Theodore Logan, and Spock, The Rock, Doc Ock, and Hulk Hogan, maybe?

Uhhh i think this is a bug

srb20000.png

I just started wailing on Fang with Susie. He never went on the middle box to do his bomb attack and he never tried to explode the ceiling. He started to drop bombs when he jumps like in the second phase. and he got knocked out of the arena, but the walls never broke. I had devmode on but the only codes i used were to get the emeralds and more lives. I had some other addons on like XMomentum and some character color addons but not much else.

Great mod by the way, switching from kris or susie to ralsei gaining massive ground is really fun.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back