• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Dash's World: Moving to releases/massive update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I still don't like the water part.

I would suggest toning down the gravity a bit. It slows it down quite significantly.

One of the walls in the shield room has no thok barrier.

Other than that, it is great!

I fixed the thok barrier, but I'm not going to upload it right now. Certain parts of the level were designed for the gravity, I can't tone it down.

I'll compress the music to OGG on the weekend so that you guys can save your bandwidth also, Alpha 2 is comming very soon.

This is way better than most mods seen nowadays. Just make it so you can download the music wad separately from the rest of it.

I want everything to be in one wad file, so I'll drastically reduce the file size of everything on the weekend, I don't want people to not download this because of the large file size.

Here's a list of things I'm doing with Alpha 2:

I'm compressing all music to OGG.
Adding new stuff to the MAINCFG(For those who like to read it.)
Replacing the menu GFX.
Replacing FWATER
Replacing LWATER
Resocing the bosses
Replacing more textures and floors.
Replacing all Match items.
Adding two race levels, two CTF levels, one Match level, and two Single Player levels.
I'm integrating all levels into Alpha 2.
Revising all socs
Replacing the letter font
Adding cutscenes between the two Single Player levels.
Replacing the Super Sonic Music.
Replacing SRB2BACK
Improving grass sprites
And I'm replacing Sonic's, Tails', and Knuckles' Character select, Life Pic, and Life Name GFX.

Any questions?

Nice, looks really nice... It somehow reminds me to Hexen's first levels :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back