• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Dash's World: Moving to releases/massive update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hexen?

Anyway, does anyone have any suggestions about what I should add to Dash's World or something they would like to see that's going to be in Dash's World, or any questions.........about Dash's World?

Hexen is another Doom based engine/game... I think...

Anyways, will the SP levels coincide with the multiplayer levels?

What sort of font are you using?

JEV3 said:
Anyways, will the SP levels coincide with the multiplayer levels?

What sort of font are you using?

Yes, all the multiplayer levels have the same theme as a Single Player level(like Dash's Space HQ) the multiplayer levels I'll release with Beta 1 will give you an idea what theme a Single Player level will have in the next version.

And I'm using my own font. (:

By the way, I'll release a cleaned up Alpha 1 today with OGG instead of MP3 music to save future downloaders some bandwith. (:

I do suggest to use S3M and XM musics, they're rather small and some of them sounds really good. :)

New Dash's Space HQ version 2.1: http://mihd.net/pywb65

Fixes include:

Reduced file size
Better item placement

Wow, I ussually hate these ultra-symetric levels, but I love this one. It's just different.. A twist of random things, futuristic... Nice work. ^_^

... There's a redwall on GL on that "main computers room", after the water. :P

Dashfox, please learn to use better, more discernable filenames.

The symmetry in this map is REALLY bugging me. Either that, or it's the utter flat-ness. >>

As for the file-name, dash__s_hq_match_2.1.wad isn't very intuitive. Go find something that works and still displays needed information. Perhaps mt_dashshq.wad?

I'm not sure it's something you can "fix" as far as the symmetry. I'm talking about an integral part in your map. If you change it, I can gurantee you, it won't be what the level was originally.

Symmetry isn't mandatory. While yes, many maps DO have it, it isn't required. Just warning you that symmetry might make your map a bit bland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back