Dano's Partially Accurate Models

Dano's Partially Accurate Models v1.6.9

Hello!
I am trying to use the model pack along with Jeck Jim´s, but theres an absurd ammount of lag, even on 640p.
Do you know how i can solve it?
I was thinking of removing some models but i can´t tell which models are what objects.
i think that you can lower your draw distance to 3000-something or less... i kinda forgot the settings...

just-monika-sending-hug.gif

here ya go then! sorry if it's a bit low quality.

View attachment 56926
here ya go then! sorry if it's a bit low quality.
thx, i feel better :)
Post automatically merged:

I know that you lost almost everything because of what your sister did to you your laptop but hey be patient and you will get your reward soon!
so far I haven't earned money, because... CHRISTMAS IS NEAR!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

anybody realize that every store started selling Christmas decor on November?

it's waaaaaaay too early for christmas decor, even now, honestly.

basically, if the month is not twelve, it is too early for the elves.

Last edited:
If ur in the ph, then its normal, when the months start ending with "ber", we start preparing for christmas.
if ur not the idk :sadthumbsup:
back on topic, hope u get a new pc for christmas dano.
i luv these models

If ur in the ph, then its normal, when the months start ending with "ber", we start preparing for christmas.
if ur not the idk :sadthumbsup:
back on topic, hope u get a new pc for christmas dano.
i luv these models
ye hope so... or when my brother gets his laptop back, i can borrow it from time to time if I don't get a pc/laptop for Christmas

thx, i feel better :)

so far I haven't earned money, because... CHRISTMAS IS NEAR!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

So you re waiting December to buy a new laptop like me uh? , i thought i was the only one :threat:

Back