CrispyModels: Mid-Poly

CrispyModels: Mid-Poly 1.2

yea, scjhool is pretty much the main thing keeping me from making good progress on my models lol
do you will make more mods compatible with the model?
Post automatically merged:

make paper peelout CD because just have paper peelout

Last edited:
I ran into an issue
srb20016.png
Don't know if it's just me, but the peelout treads wont show up

Crispy updated CrispyModels: Mid-Poly with a new update entry:

MODERN SONIC!!!

uhhh yeah so if you for whatever reason have not read the title MODERN SONIC is now here

and heres a list of the other stuff that was updated lmao
-SONIC has a new roll animation, improved running animation and gave him new super flt animation, added highlights to his shoe texture
-SHADOW's blend and texture are updated so it doesn't look like shit when he's super, revamped his skating animation (so you will need to redownload all 3 files for him, the md3, the texture, and the blend)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

For some reason, I can't use the ModSonic model. I put the CHRISPYMODELS folder in my models folder, I even pasted the model codes in models.dat! What am I doing wrong?

I like the models, but Modern Sonic has buckles on the inner part of his shoes, other than that, 10/10.

Can you make your models compatible with sloperollangle? Because it looks like this ingame

Attachments

• srb20001.gif
    srb20001.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 149
Crispy updated CrispyModels: Mid-Poly with a new update entry:

3 CHARACTERS??!?

yup, that's right! after 3 and half months, i return with 3 characters!
it's been so long since the last time that i updated this pack that i don't even remember everything i changed lmao but i'll try
also thanks to pepper for animating tails' swim animation for me lmao

so here's everything that was updated:
-FINALLY finished (and revamped) TAILS after like an entire year of starting him (and i promise he looks a LOT cuter than he did in the initial release)
-added AMY and JUNIO
-changed a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Amy looks so cute
Post automatically merged:

And tails looks cuter

Last edited by a moderator:
In a way the Sonic and Tails models kind of remind me of the fighters models.

Back