Cotopack is COMPLETE

Cotopack is COMPLETE v8

cotomili updated Cotopack [New track: ChuChu Space Stadium] with a new update entry:

Cotopack v7.2: various fixes and changes

Happy 2023 gamers! Cotopack received an update in the form of various tweaks:

Changelog 7.2:

Puyo Puyo Gardens:

• Removed the yellow puyo cut because it was timing-based and a bit janky
  • Fixed a fence that was not solid
ChuChu Space Stadium:

• Added an invisible deadly fof to prevent players from skipping the dreamcast jump and take a big cut
  • Removed some GFZ rock textures
  • Raised the volume of the bgm a little bit
Youkai Mountain:

Read the rest of this update entry...

cotomili updated Cotopack [New track: ChuChu Space Stadium] with a new update entry:

Cotopack v7.3: Time attack!

Hello gamers, a quick update for Cotopack, it is now playable in record attack or whatever the mode is called. Also a bunch of fixes, hope I'm not forgetting anything:

Cotopack v7.3:
  • Changed the offroad for the cave cut with the bustable wall of Youkai Mountain from regular to strong
  • Reduced the gap width of the first jump in Puyo Puyo Gardens
  • Removed a cheese cut at the end of Picture City
I think that's it, see ya!

Cotopack v8: time flies

Hey gamers, it's finally time for the last major update for Cotopack!

Cotopack v8:

• New map: Zandunia Beach from Goodboy Galaxy.
  • New hidden map: Donkey Kong Tower. It was made for a cancelled jam so it's delfino plaza old and I personally don't like it but hey why not share it anyway since it was finished
  • Added back an old map version as a hidden map: Puyo Puyo Gardens XL. I had to sacrifice the original crowd and other props to make it work easily

Picture City...

Cotopack v8: time flies

Hey gamers, it's finally time for the last major update for Cotopack!

Cotopack v8:

• New map: Zandunia Beach from Goodboy Galaxy.
  • New hidden map: Donkey Kong Tower [MAPQS]. It was made for a cancelled jam so it's delfino plaza old and I personally don't like it but hey why not share it anyway since it was finished
  • Added back an old map version as a hidden map: Puyo Puyo Gardens XL [MAPQT]. I had to sacrifice the original crowd and other props to make it work easily

Coto, your pack is awesome! one of the most cool packs in the entire community, i’m really happy about you finish your pack, but also sad for not having future maps on it! Hope someday we can work together if it’s possible! 🤗 Greetings

I'll come back for RR and I hope you will too so we can collab!! Thank you Mattioz, I really enjoyed supporting each other and improving as we made maps and I will definitely be looking out for your future ones as I like them a lot👀

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back