• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Cosmo the Seedrian (Work in Progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably going to redo her sprites, i currently do not like how they look. they're really old, and i know i can do waaayyyy better now lol

i promise it wont take 1000 years to redo her sprites.
Okay..? I'll be willing to see what you could do better with her already amazing sprites.

probably going to redo her sprites, i currently do not like how they look. they're really old, and i know i can do waaayyyy better now lol

i promise it wont take 1000 years to redo her sprites.
See you in 20XX

Really looking forward too seeing how she'll look when resprited as I thought the current sprites already looked fantastic.
Wish you good luck at doing the resprite Shammah and LunarDestroyer at coding her moveset

been really busy with work, but i finally got time to at least finish her rotation for right now. gonna see if i can get some more progress done tomorrow.

Attachments

• newrotate.gif
    newrotate.gif
    29.5 KB · Views: 1,102
been really busy with work, but i finally got time to at least finish her rotation for right now. gonna see if i can get some more progress done tomorrow.

I'm sorry I doubted your ability to make this better because that looks really good. :wonderful: :wonderful: :wonderful: :wonderful: :wonderful: :wonderful:

I Wonder what the new sprites will have in store, but for now, lets wait

I'm sure if they did,they would've said so already

Anyway,will Cosmo have SRB2Persona support?
i dont think so
Post automatically merged:

if not the persona would probably be badass
Post automatically merged:

with cosmo

i dont think so

Thank you for telling me when Shammah already told me they weren't sure if she'll have SRB2P support

(I swear some people including me don't know or forget we have a scroll wheel for a reason)

ikr it just gets on my nerves
(I swear some people including me don't know or forget we have a scroll wheel for a reason)

It okay man, but for now lets wait, heck even watch ENA as Shammah requested in his Twitter bio.

Idea for some abilities for Cosmo:
1. A Vine Whip attack where she brings out vines from her arms and uses them to whip enemies like a member of the Belmont Clan.
2. An attack that lets her summon vines to hold enemies in place like how the PlantMan.EXE MegaChip from the Battle Network games works.
But if abilities are finalized, that's fine, just wanted to share my ideas.

Idea for some abilities for Cosmo:
1. A Vine Whip attack where she brings out vines from her arms and uses them to whip enemies like a member of the Belmont Clan.
2. An attack that lets her summon vines to hold enemies in place like how the PlantMan.EXE MegaChip from the Battle Network games works.
But if abilities are finalized, that's fine, just wanted to share my ideas.

Yeah they are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back