• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Cosmo the Seedrian (Work in Progress)

OGAmyDroid

probably going to redo her sprites, i currently do not like how they look. they're really old, and i know i can do waaayyyy better now lol

i promise it wont take 1000 years to redo her sprites.
Okay..? I'll be willing to see what you could do better with her already amazing sprites.

Linz

Dumb Mouse with Scarf Friend
probably going to redo her sprites, i currently do not like how they look. they're really old, and i know i can do waaayyyy better now lol

i promise it wont take 1000 years to redo her sprites.
See you in 20XX

Tailsbend

Tailsbend
Really looking forward too seeing how she'll look when resprited as I thought the current sprites already looked fantastic.
Wish you good luck at doing the resprite Shammah and LunarDestroyer at coding her moveset

Shammah

Watch ENA.
been really busy with work, but i finally got time to at least finish her rotation for right now. gonna see if i can get some more progress done tomorrow.

Attachments

• newrotate.gif
    newrotate.gif
    29.5 KB · Views: 234

OGAmyDroid

been really busy with work, but i finally got time to at least finish her rotation for right now. gonna see if i can get some more progress done tomorrow.

I'm sorry I doubted your ability to make this better because that looks really good. :wonderful: :wonderful: :wonderful: :wonderful: :wonderful: :wonderful:

mayo

Cobaltn't 's Unwanted Twin, The Sapphire Blur!
I Wonder what the new sprites will have in store, but for now, lets wait

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)